Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

60 hours a week? You’re working 12 hours a day? That’s no quality of life lad.

Sure look at the work he does. 60 hours a week on TFK.

1 Like

A look at the twitter feed of most oirish journalists says an awful lot about a mostly awful lot .

I’ll never doubt myself again. I knew it sounded a bit far fetched, but the way things are going, it was kind of believable. But no sources were ever provided and the social media mob jumped on it…

But it seems journalism these days is getting news from Twitter. I suppose it’s graduates who spend every waking and wanking hour pouting at their phones.

Some of the shit the Indo and others publish is unreal, using Twitter and Facebook replies as quotes in the article.

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

Julio Geordio calling it as it is yet again

I had to deal with threshold once to try to get some money back that a letting agency were holding onto for no reason and they were worse than useless. I ended up having to explain the legislation to them

Landlords being treated disgracefully by the Homeless charities and the snowflake twitterati. I was going to suggest that Landlords need a lobby group to promote their interests but then I remembered that they already have Fine Gael and Fianna Fail.

FG bringing in rent controls is hardly the actions of a party solely looking out for landlords

It all went to shit when they introduced the rent controls.

What a cunt

1 Like

is this a piss take? Is Harris /FG really that stupid?

Who do you think is going to build the houses we need?

Ah that’s what’s going on there… silly me thought we had a government to sort stuff like that. But a convention with a 295 entry fee is the answer.

The minister is speaking at it - not going there to uncover answers. Industry conferences etc would be fairly common across all areas and it’s not much different to ministers going to speak at teaching union conferences either.

Not a story.

Harris?

Yes you are silly.
We’ve already seen the issues with public procurement of new-build schemes, red-tape and tendering issues mean it’s next to impossible to do it in a cost-efficient manner. Government is going have to meet private-sector builders/developers somewhere in the middle to bring down costs.

If developers want to pay €295 for a seat at this it’s neither here nor there in the wider context.