Home Sweet Home - Apollo House Takeover

Iā€™m homeless.

Hereā€™s a home.

Nah, Iā€™d prefer to stay homeless.

Ah right. OK so. Carry on.

2 Likes

To be fair to the homeless lads, I wouldnā€™t class living in a 8 or 16 bed dorm hostel with a load of drug injecting addicts as ā€œalternative arrangementsā€

10 Likes

Send in the batons

1 Like

Poolbeg St is mobbed at the mo. Really unattractive view for my arranged luncheon in The Vintage Kitchen.

2 Likes

Are Glen and the lads playing some tunes. Might pop by for the free gig if they are.

Mulligans are the real winners from the Apollo House Takeover

1 Like

I havenā€™t arrived on the ground yet but from my vantage point of plate glass windows of Canary Dwarf there is definitely plenty of bearded scruffs in attendance.

Apart from the hipster freaks, there are two types that wear beards. The homeless wear them to keep warm. Union chiefs also wear them to hide their smirks and brass necks as they blackmail the govt of the day in to another massive climb down. I doubt there are any union chiefs down at Apollo house.

2 Likes

Ogle ??

Itā€™s fuckin run by a union chief

Brendan Ogle?

Bleedinā€™ onion chefs.

A bed in a windowless room with blood on the walls and syringes on the floor apparently -job done.

Is anyone singing The Auld Triangle yet?

A number of these fine citizens have ā€œrefusedā€ offers of shelter.
Iā€™m unaware of the type of accommodation being offered, but at least a bed/warmth/shelter was mooted.

Rejected.

Lodgings offering wifi, Sky Sports and the full Irish may suffice.

Talks ongoing I gather. Theyā€™d get a grip fairly fast if Ballaghadereen was the alternative.

A fucking great little country when you think of itā€¦

2 Likes

Was Mary Lou on again talking about homeless people who are homeless because they have to move back home with their elderly parents

:grinning:

To hell or to Ballaghadereen

Just 8 remain. It seems as if the Government has solved this crisis.

Huzzah.

Iā€™m gutted they didnā€™t hold out and make the authorities throw them out. I was optimistic a riot would start. We need far more civil disobedience in this country.