Hotels In Ireland

He seems happy. You on the other hand are still smarting from a doing I gave you it seems. That amuses me somewhat.

By God I own that lad

On the plus side The Rock of Dunamase is a fine ruin.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

What made you select that over all the other local attractions ?!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

What did you have? Iv eaten in both the bar and resteraunt 2 or 3 times each in the last 6 months and it’s been very good to excellent always.

1 Like

Chicken supreme. The chicken was obviously cooked hours before then reheated. It was shrivelled to nothing and gone tough as old boots. The mash, veg and sauce were nice.

Had a fishcakes for starter they a bit dry, the were probably supposed to have been served with a sauce on the side or something.

1 Like

We also went to what seemed to be the only other attraction, a garden centre / food court called Solas. Nice spot, but seemed quiet for a Saturday morning.

1 Like

All you had to do was send me a WhatsApp pal. I’ve never been to Solas, might tip that way for the Christmas market.

As I’m finding out it’s impossible to get good staff nowadays.

2 Likes

The abbeyleix bog is another great attraction in laois guys

It might be for a Dub

2 Likes

I hate to tell you this @TreatyStones but i think you had some seriously misplaced optimism going to Laois for a weekend and expecting a good time.

2 Likes

How long were you there for?

He should have tipped on up the road to the Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore and he could have had an enjoyable roaster weekend at the Macra Queen of The Land festival. That was the only show in town in the midlands this weekend.

2 Likes

Were you there yourself?

It looked roasters paradise from my Snapchat feed this morning.

1 Like

I was indeed. It’s a night out that everyone should experience at some stage. I’d say the Bridge House made serious money selling watered down Green Diesels. One of the females from a Cork divisional team won it out.

2 Likes

Good to hear.

Ms Macra used be a big thing a few years ago in Tipp but i dont hear much about it anymore.

I had a tremendous stay at The Heritage recently.

Food was superb.

The Runt is just being picky.