Hotels In Ireland

A few single lads could do worse than pick it as a spot a night away on the beer. The bar was full with groups of women away for the weekend.

1 Like

Id rather go dry than ride a wan who thinks laois is a good weekend away on the tear

3 Likes

Gay

You need some more Laois help when the klaxxon sounds. Doing it on your own will kill you.

Ah stop, I could handle these chumps without the collective.

1 Like

Covid has fucked service- as long as grub is decent keep your patience

1 Like

The River Lee Hotel in Cork is a fine spot. Excellent food and service, nice sized and laid out executive rooms for a bidniz trip, staff are very pleasant and efficient and the best gym I’ve been in in a hotel in Ireland.

A thumbs up from TUM.

I had a grand and unexpected night there the night the car broke down in Beal na Blath and we couldn’t get to our next destination on the War of Independence/Civil War tour. We got ossified in the Diamond/Longs Bar and then the tow truck dropped us into Cork. We chanced our arms and get a cheap room there. Lovely breakfast and then got the bus to Dublin.

1 Like

The only challenge with this hotel is that many still know it as Jurys, except for the fuckin taxi drivers who take pleasure in dropping drunk lads off at the Jurys Inn which is miles away down the river. Tis a nice hotel and a very handy location for getting out and about in the city too.

The Leeds Utd fan taxi drivers or all of them?

Humble brag alert

The non Leeds fans. The Leeds fans are usually old enough to remember that there was once 2 Jurys in the city

Is that the hotel with the waterfall in it?

I did an interview for “the Bank” there back in the day.

1 Like

In my final year of college I did an interview for ‘the Bank’ in Jurys Ballsbridge.

That site in Ballsbridge is some eyesore now. An awful pity.

I was doing my Leaving Cert.

How is bragging camp going?

1 Like

US embassy going in there. Will take a long time to come to fruition I assume.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the old embassy.

Didn’t realise that. That’s a huge site for them to be taking. And I assume they’ll want to oversee all construction too for fear that Paddy would leave a secret way in for someone else

No chance to discuss barbecuing techniques or even a small discussion on stuffing then!!!