Hotels In Ireland

It is. I’d venture to Killarney of an afternoon. I thought it had gone fairly rough

1 Like

Relaxing is on the agenda. I’m fucking spent

1 Like

Get waited on hand and foot - smashing service. Enjoy the peace and fuck Killarney

2 Likes

The bar staff seem to have a knack of forgetting to add drinks to tabs. Seemed that if you sat at the bar for longer than 2-3 hours they’d just give you drink for nothing. Or added them to someone else’s bill. Happened us 2-3 times over the course of a weekend :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Be grand in the afternoon. Lot of homeless on the streets there at night time now.

The hotel where all the bother was a few months back got emptied one night with no fuss and the residents dispersed around the country

Enjoy it. It’s top class.
As the lads said don’t bother with the town. Head out to Torc or somewhere for a walk if you’d enjoy that.

Why oh why is it so difficult for hotels in Ireland to serve decent quality porter? I attended a wedding in a fairly ‘landmark’ midlands hotel/golf resort just off the M7 lately. The first pint of Guinness I got at the reception was fairly shite; I absconded to the hotel bar for the second to see if it would be any better. Just as bad. Being the stubborn cunt that I am I stuck with the Guinness and it took me 3 days to recover from it all. I’d say I drank the bones of 12 pints or so ( along with maybe 2 whiskeys). The cunts were charging €6.30 for the slops that was being poured. I’m left feeling like a right mug.

Cos it’s your Heritage?

2 Likes

Slogging through drinking Guinness over the course of a wedding is hard going

1 Like

You shoulda popped out to The Thatch.

1 Like

I was up in Galgorm last week - up near Ballymena.

Some set up there. I hadn’t heard of it before even though it’s big enough.

A massive spa complex which normally wouldn’t be my thing but this is a bit more “would you like a cocktail in the hot tub” instead of whale music and candles.

Price enough though. …

3 Likes

Very popular with the Loyalist gangster set and their molls.

7 Likes

Some cracking tattoos on display in the Spa, I’d say.

Indian ink nearly coming off the cunts in the jacuzzi

Looking for recommendations close to Dublin Airport, that are not extortionate!

Are you looking for somewhere nice it just to put the head down before an early flight?

Assuming youv checked the few closest to hotel then bracken court in balbriggan is OK or roganstown house hotel… Should both be OK midweek

All the ones near the airport are much of a muchness, tbh.

We stayed in whatever the Wetherspoons one is in Swords last summer before an early morning flight. It was the most reasonably priced in comparison to the extortionate prices of the ones right at the airport and there were a few places in Swords to go the evening before for food / drinks which were nice.

Clonakilty Park Hotel any good for a few days with a young family in September?

Yeah it’s grand. Plenty to do on site for kids and short walk to the town. Model railway village and Inchydoney close by too.

2 Likes