Hungover in work

5 (FIVE) pints last night had me badly rattled today. The gameā€™s up lads, the futureā€™s dry.

Not hungover but I am shell of a man after three (3) heavy days. Just had my fourth shite of the day and itā€™s gone from a paste like consistency earlier to full liquid roaring out of me. The hole is burnt off me.

Oh jaysus, never again

1 Like

Possibly the wrong thread but still hammered in work.:ronnyroar::ronnyroar::ronnyroar::pint::pint:

1 Like

Inspirational.

2 Likes

This is what you are looking for mate

1 Like

I kept out of town last night and stayed in. Place was mobbed Iā€™d imagine with the seasonal drinkers.

A bit like going to Mass on Christmas Day with the seasonal Mass goers and not being able to get a seat.

@briantinnion

Good man @Horsebox. I was you earlier but I still knocked it out of the park. I wrecked a jacks at the applegreen in Lusk and feel much better for it now.

1 Like

@caoimhaoin
serious q
in the event i am brutally hungover in work next week what food should i eat / drink to sort me out?

@glasagusban recommends that instead of drinking the shit out of it you go for a nice Indian meal instead youā€™ll feel much less hungover the next day apparently

1 Like

salted water and/or motility soluables.

Deflammotary foods like root vegtables, eggs etc

Codeine.

a good fry

1 Like

A wank.

Was just thinking that.

As you were wanking?

Not yet. Still in work. Later though definitely.

Good man, keep us posted

Thatā€™s cos youā€™re too preoccupied worrying about why your hole feels like an exhaust pipe rather then concentrating on the hangover

Iā€™d say if anyones hole feels like an exhaust pipe in that exchange, its not @Julio_Geordioā€™s