Hungover in work

Iā€™m hurt.

Iā€™m also not hungover and feeling on top of the world, so not all that hurt. I hope you suffer @Chucks_Nwoko you horrible minging Monaghan cunt.

Did you just call me minging?

In terms of not ā€œover-singingā€ it, Kelly nails this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pC49AqKlgs

I did mate, among other things.

Your insensitivity is off the charts today.

What? Are you looking for pity?

No, thatā€™d be too much to expect. This thread is usually a safe-haven from the typical cuntfuckery you see elsewhere. I thought Iā€™d be safe here.

This is TFK mate, youā€™re not safe anywhere.
Ah here, are you in work? Go out and get a bacon roll and coffee / tea from one of North Sydneys fine cafes and take two Neurofen. Australia have 5 wickets already, itā€™s a lovely day and you get to sleep in tomorrow (I fucking donā€™t) after the cure this afternoon. Hope you feel better mate.

1 Like

why canā€™t ye put this shit into PMs?

2 Likes

We could. Itā€™d feel a bit gay though. And weā€™d miss out on antagonising you.

Thanks @Fitzy. Thatā€™s made me feel better. Are you/asian work monkey gonna start up the AFL tipping soon?

Because @mac would be reading them. He told me some terrible things mentioned about you recently.

Yeah, I suppose Iā€™ll take one of the little fuckers out of the boiler room and get him to fire it up.

How are you now pet?

I had a lovely Penang at lunch that fixed me up, fixed me up good and proper. I havenā€™t done a tap all day. I am fully up to date with the weekā€™s Sigerson Cup action and also caught the Monkā€™s '08 Prime Time interview. I might use one of his lines when Iā€™m quizzed about my hours today; ā€œSometimes figures donā€™t add up.ā€.

Ah lovely, on the way home soon Iā€™m debating whether to end my 2 week sobriety or have a few schoops tonight, though a very early start tomorrow.

Youā€™ve got the rugby league back on the box this weekend. Accordingly, I feel your sobriety will end sooner or later, so you may as well go for the scoops tonight.

Aw fuck, donā€™t tell me that shite is back FFS. Iā€™ll have the annual 30 emails from dickheads wanting me to partake in their fucking tipping comp. Fuck off (I did a supplierā€™s comp one year, won it despite not having a fucking clue about NRL. Some chaps were pissed off about that, very funny it was, useless fucks, I only won $100).
Young lads football season kicks off tomorrow (well pre-season games at least) so that should be good.

Just the pre-season blacks v whites game tomorrow night.

Where did you go for that solstice? Iā€™ve gotten into the habit of waking at six in the morn after I have a few scoops, it is fucking infuriating.

Racist