Hungover in work

Iā€™m not. I actually hope the whites lose.

A blatant lie

do they have an abbos v paddies game also?

Signing in. Kind of. Hungover, yes. A fine feed of pints last night with whiskey to finish. But i wonā€™t be doing much work today at all. Plan to go for a swim.

Signing out again. Just did about 50 lengths of the pool. Feel outrageously good.

2 Likes

Itā€™s only kicking in now. Went to see the Fun Lovin Criminals last night and had a few scoops and got a little cabbaged as well.
Getting too old for this shit.

Iā€™m flagging something awful here. Drank at least eight pints last night like a mug. Couldnā€™t remember going to bed and didnā€™t set the alarm or anything but somehow awoke in an awful state at 7.30am gasping for water. Real muggish stuff and I seem to be doing most of my drinking on Thursday nights oddly.

You canā€™t remember going to bed after drinking 8 pints and you were slagging of students for their inability to drink earlier in the week :laughing:

1 Like

At least eight pints I said numbnuts. I canā€™t remember much beyond number 8 but Iā€™d say I probably had more.

5 (FIVE) pints last night had me badly rattled today. The gameā€™s up lads, the futureā€™s dry.

Not hungover but I am shell of a man after three (3) heavy days. Just had my fourth shite of the day and itā€™s gone from a paste like consistency earlier to full liquid roaring out of me. The hole is burnt off me.

Oh jaysus, never again

1 Like

Possibly the wrong thread but still hammered in work.:ronnyroar::ronnyroar::ronnyroar::pint::pint:

1 Like

Inspirational.

2 Likes

This is what you are looking for mate

1 Like

I kept out of town last night and stayed in. Place was mobbed Iā€™d imagine with the seasonal drinkers.

A bit like going to Mass on Christmas Day with the seasonal Mass goers and not being able to get a seat.

@briantinnion

Good man @Horsebox. I was you earlier but I still knocked it out of the park. I wrecked a jacks at the applegreen in Lusk and feel much better for it now.

1 Like

@caoimhaoin
serious q
in the event i am brutally hungover in work next week what food should i eat / drink to sort me out?

@glasagusban recommends that instead of drinking the shit out of it you go for a nice Indian meal instead youā€™ll feel much less hungover the next day apparently

1 Like