Hungover in work

Signing in

10 Likes

Young manā€™s game

Away for the bank holidayā€¦ flying back on Mondayā€¦ Already dreading work on Tuesday

135 minutes left this has been some slog.

3 Likes

Bumped for Flinto.

All good. Knowledge is power.

Anseo. I did some drinking last night. A good weeks work done. Got off a dart about 10. The brother in law lives beside it. Heā€™d a goo for pints and you wouldnt let a fella drink alone so i knocked in. Heā€™d a few beers in so we went at them. I ordered a cab sometime after 2 and left the bike there. I went to collect it there this morning and he showed me the empty bottle of gin. My head is pounding. Therell be fuckall work done today. Ill meet a lad at lunchtime for a swim and hopefully thatā€™ll cure me.

7 Likes

Nawful man.

Lord above, 2 hours left. On fumes

If in doubt, just flake away at it and hope for the bestā€¦

1 Like

Was off the drink for a fortnight but had a few cans last night watching Galatassary beat United. 5/1 too

Patience running thin here

1 Like

Just leave ten people through no matter what, and then stop the eleventh. And repeat.

I keep saying Glastonbury in my head when I see Galatasaray. Last night was such a party

Welcome to join myself and @Chucks_Nwoko in T1 bar for the cure.

No thanks. Donā€™t drink with weirdos off the internet

16 Likes

Iā€™m 20 minutes explaining to someone here that Dominica and the Dominican Republic ARE different countries and that it DOES matter which one she puts on the removal paperwork. Grrrr

1 Like

Harsh on @PhattPike

1 Like

How does the Removal paperwork go?

It really doesnā€™t lend itself to an INTERNET post to describe it

1 Like

Myself and @Batigol go back before the INTERNET. Or at least back to the dial-up days.