Hunting & other rural pursuits

:thumbsup: not the real gentry though

Have the Greens made their intentions known on the thorny issue of Crow Trapping?

I believe they`re all for the catch and release method using your mothers washing basket, but are totally against the snare method

The Greens are dangerous now as they’ve nothing to lose.

If you look at their policy documents you’ll see they also want to prohibit the export of cattle on the hoof too. Full of great intentions but is John Gormley going to prop up the market for fresian bull calves at the mart? They are the worst kind of creeps, self-righteous, ignorant and bitter.

It would be interesting to see what hunting/shooting/fishing/coursing in general is worth to the economy. I don’t think the Greens realise or care about that as long as they get their principles across. The Ward Union are a soft target as they are unique in that they ‘hunt’ stags so can be isolated from the rest. Then Gormley can stand up in Ringsend and go on about how he banned stag hunting to his crusty friends. I’d say jobs are higher on the agenda for most people in his area now.

FUCK THE GREENS

they would want to be or I will go comanche on their asses…No way am I decommissioning the washing basket :guns: :guns:

Is there any way both sides can be losers in this as both are undeniably cuntish.

After the events of the last week I’m leaning towards giving my number one vote to the Greens and Paul Gogarty in the next election. Superb, bold, imaginative politics. :clap:

:clap:

+1

Anything which restricts the shit eaters gets my vote.

+1

Anything which restricts the shit eaters gets my vote.[/quote]

Prawns are shit eaters

I dislike you intensely Huckleberry.

Fuck off no-mark

I still haven’t seen a decent reason for killing the quarry. Controlling the population isn’t a valid reason because the amount of hunting done in this country would have little impact on killing the numbers in the wild.
I just don’t get what enjoyment you’d get from killing the fox at the end? I’ve a beagle/harrier and he’d be more interested in a lump of steak than in trying to dismember some mangy fox.

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]I still haven’t seen a decent reason for killing the quarry. Controlling the population isn’t a valid reason because the amount of hunting done in this country would have little impact on killing the numbers in the wild.
I just don’t get what enjoyment you’d get from killing the fox at the end? I’ve a beagle/harrier and he’d be more interested in a lump of steak than in trying to dismember some mangy fox[/quote]

How would he behave in a pack though?

I know that the hounds used in Stag Hunting are trained to bring the animal to bay instead of killing it.

looks like my invitation to the hunt ball… has gone for a burton.

W.B., the dogs will not work with the same vigour for chasing a drag scent, some wont even follow it, it is in there instinct to follow the live animal.

An example I will give you of this, is when I shoot with my German Pointer, a breed that are also used by deer stalkers and not a nillion miles removed from stag hounds if you back far enough. Now when I am out shooting and she puts up a bird, I shoot it, if said bird comes down in the ditch dead and there happens to be another bird still there she will ignore the dead one and continue to work the live quarry… Yes, you can also train gun dogs to retrieve dummys for trialling purposes, but in my opinion the dog that is huntin g live quarry as nature ntended is a happy dog.

Also, hunting, stag or fox, promotes natural selection, as it truely is survival of the fitest, and those fit and able foxes and stags, who are in their own environment, will escape the hunt, only the weaker will be caught. Hunstmen are not blood thirsty and if the quarry does escape after a good hunt they will accept it, and praise the animal.

The bigger picture here is that the ward union, being the only licenced stag hunt hunt are an easy target to be isolated, but you have to look beyond that to see that the people ehind this campaign have a manifesto that includes the banning of fishing, shooting, coursing and basically any human interaction with animals for sport. These loons can be seen protesting outside shelbourne park and have also been know to turn up acting the mick at national hunt meetings and point to points.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]

Also, hunting, stag or fox, promotes natural selection
, as it truely is survival of the fitest, and those fit and able foxes and stags, who are in their own environment, will escape the hunt, only the weaker will be caught. Hunstmen are not blood thirsty and if the quarry does escape after a good hunt they will accept it, and praise the animal.

The bigger picture here is that the ward union, being the only licenced stag hunt hunt are an easy target to be isolated, but you have to look beyond that to see that the people ehind this campaign have a manifesto that includes the banning of fishing, shooting, coursing and basically any human interaction with animals for sport. These loons can be seen protesting outside shelbourne park and have also been know to turn up acting the mick at national hunt meetings and point to points.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Christ

[quote=“HangBlaa”]W.B., the dogs will not work with the same vigour for chasing a drag scent, some wont even follow it, it is in there instinct to follow the live animal.

An example I will give you of this, is when I shoot with my German Pointer, a breed that are also used by deer stalkers and not a nillion miles removed from stag hounds if you back far enough. Now when I am out shooting and she puts up a bird, I shoot it, if said bird comes down in the ditch dead and there happens to be another bird still there she will ignore the dead one and continue to work the live quarry… Yes, you can also train gun dogs to retrieve dummys for trialling purposes, but in my opinion the dog that is huntin g live quarry as nature ntended is a happy dog.

Also, hunting, stag or fox, promotes natural selection, as it truely is survival of the fitest, and those fit and able foxes and stags, who are in their own environment, will escape the hunt, only the weaker will be caught. Hunstmen are not blood thirsty and if the quarry does escape after a good hunt they will accept it, and praise the animal.

The bigger picture here is that the ward union, being the only licenced stag hunt hunt are an easy target to be isolated, but you have to look beyond that to see that the people ehind this campaign have a manifesto that includes the banning of fishing, shooting, coursing and basically any human interaction with animals for sport. These loons can be seen protesting outside shelbourne park and have also been know to turn up acting the mick at national hunt meetings and point to points.[/quote]

What kind of sick, bloodthirsty pervert gets his kicks from killing birds? Weirdo.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]W.B., the dogs will not work with the same vigour for chasing a drag scent, some wont even follow it, it is in there instinct to follow the live animal.

Thinly veiled ‘its partridge and dumplings for tea tonight’ post by West Brit pig HangBlaa.

Its an old British thing Sid, the Brits left it here behind them and there are swine throughout the land who deem it necessary to continue it.
Fuck them.:guns::guns::guns: