Hurling Dream Team Ground Rules

G Mac to 6, McGrath to wing back and Carey to midfield. Checkmate.

Are you talking out loud here or do you want those changes made pre thread start?

1 Like

I thought we were making our changes now before it starts? Fire ahead with those anyway. Weā€™ll beat them any which way they want it.

I think the two games starting at a time had worked well here. Any more in quick succession and it is overkill.

The other two of todayā€™s encounters will be set up sometime after 8* this evening

• or around 7pm

Very attractive double-headers have been always the way to go in the GAA.

The state of play

@glasagusban v @eoghanruadha will throw in tomorrow afternoon - get me any changes via PM before 1pm

@Aristotle v @Fran will take place tomorrow evening - get me any changes before 5pm tomorrow via PM

@the_man_himself v @Watchyourtoes will take place Thursday afternoon - get me any changes via PM before 1pm on thursday

@caulifloweredneanderthal v @Big_Mick_McCarthy will take place Thursday evening - Cauliflower if you want to amend your line up let me know and i will rope someone else in to start the thread

5 Likes

Thanks Mick

Think Iā€™ll line as selected again. I trust my players

1 Like

@Copper_pipe

Open a book

Na Iā€™m alright.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always thought @the_man_himself had picked the best team in it but I think the Limerick crowd will get @Aristotle over the line

FAO of @anon78624367, SĆ©amus Prendergast is in 6 of the 8 quarter finalists teams.

The secret sauce. Hes at corner forward in one of them

Iā€™m voting for anyone who hasnā€™t got pender or timmy mccarthy and isnā€™t @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

Too many lads were watching the 2004 Munster Final the other day

He played a few games here and there in the full forward line. Think he was in full forward in 07?

That went well

Aye. He was there for the Munster Final anyway but dunno was he there for the semi final.

I really liked Pender, a serious player.

He was a grand man to bust a ball. Thatā€™s about it. He couldnā€™t score

A fella who can win the ball as well as him, and use it intelligently, is vital. He didnā€™t exactly have quick wrists but he was good for a point a game. Scored a goal against us in 2001 aswell. No one is saying heā€™s a top class scoring forward but Iā€™d rather have him than a lot of supposedly more talented players.

Him or Breen?