Hurling is the greatest game in the world

It’s a Norman game.

It’s possible to like more than one sport Mac. @KinvarasPassion is staunch Tottenham supporter as well as a hurling fan.

Aye, expect KP will be Galway Hurling / GAA first and everything else comes second. Whereas I’d bet a good deal you’d choose a Spurs Premier League Championship over all other sporting achievements

3 Likes

+1

That might change today mind you

I’d rather see Shels win the first division than Spurs win the premier league. Neither is likely to happen any time soon. :rage:

1 Like

MacPresumptuous.

1 Like

So I guess the fact that Shels get an average attendance of about 70 people must mean that the sport is shit then?

You’ve lost me now, have you been drinking this morning?

Not at all. You rowed in behind DB citing attendance figures of hurling games as some kind of meaningful number, but when it’s applied to something you have an interest then you play dumb.

Greatest game in the world is Dead Goat Polo :goat:

Do you really think the attendances at an all-Ireland hurling semi-final and that of a second tier Irish league football team are comparable in this debate? :joy:

Fuck sake Mac, get a grip.

We’ll find out next week

In the game of Dead Goat Polo they never use the sweeper system :expressionless:

Yep, GREATEST Game in the World.
As if there ever was any doubt.

Looks like TFK is in agreement, bar of course the Dub West Brit types like @thedancingbaby, @Matty_Hislop

One sold out game a year :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Lads if ye wanna go to Dublin vs Kerry, get your tickets now. There won’t be a ticket to be had on 28th

1 Like

millions watch football every weekend

tens of thousands watch stick stick

Football is rubish

The majority of your compatriots beg to differ

Millions listen to Brittney Sprears.
Millions play golf,
Millions play PokemonGo.
More people show up to watch the Kentucky Derby than the Gold Cup or the National.

What’s your point?