Hurling is the greatest game in the world

My argument is that hurling people refuse to accept that gaelic football is a far more popular sport.

Of course it is but that doesn’t necessarily make it a better one.Nor does it make hurling better. Personally I think 95% of soccer matches are boring as fuck but most english premier matches are full to the gills.

Any hurling fan who fails to see that football is more popular in Ireland is in denial and stupid .

Most think hurling is a better spectacle .

2 Likes

No argument. Football is by far the most popular code being played in the Association.

The thread isn’t about popularity you gimps. Cricket is popular but on a par with sleep. There is nothing like hurling as a spectacle, except for those having no idea what’s going on. Ice Hockey a good second.

Read my post that’s exactly what I said

1 Like

Then why are the semi finals so poorly attended?

Hurling is a bespoke sport played mainly in tipp

Because Dublin weren’t playing

Last year Ker v Tyrone Bogball SF, att = 53k

Bizarre that it hasnt spread beyond munster

Kerry v mayo 2014 SF, att= 52k

Kilkenny is in Munster now? Who knew.

Hurling = NH Racing
Football = Flat Racing

1 Like

2012, Cork v Donegal, att 55k

Dubliners, @thedancingbaby * and @Matty_Hislop, hung by their own petards.

^ wannabe leitrim person

DB is no wannabe lad,he is genuine

Nonsense, you are googling like mad to try to paper over the cracks.

Any chance you can stick up the attendances from the provincial football and stick hurling finals? :joy:

Because ultimately hurling is a rural sport, and the population of rural Ireland continues to decline, replaced by more Britlicking cunts like you in the greater Dublin area. The great majority of city folk have no appreciation of hurling and wouldn’t last 30 seconds on a hurling field. Soft cunts.

He’s a Dub with an identity crisis.
He also thinks Hurling is not the greatest game on the planet.
Dude has serious issues.

Oh, he also thinks jump racing is better than flat.
Sweet jesis.

The ones without Dublin?