I have lost interest in

Yeah, not sure why he turned up. Maybe like me he way enjoying the free drink.

Home and Away. :eek:

I haven’t watched the show since it returned after the World Cup.

I haven’t watched it since I was 32.

[QUOTE=“Bartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1021964, member: 9”]Home and Away. :eek:

I haven’t watched the show since it returned after the World Cup.

I haven’t watched it since I was 32.[/QUOTE]
I called it’s demise a good while ago, bro. The fanny has gone to shite and every storyline involving Casey Braxton is dumb as fuck.

He won’t be around much longer

The thread on the all Ireland football final 2014.

Niamh Lyons. Staple of the Vincent Browne show. Doesn’t do it for me any more.

About time.

Horse racing

I couldn’t even tell you who are the main contenders for the big races in Cheltenham this week. Previously I wouldn’t do a stroke of work this week. Aside from @thedancingbaby tips on here I can’t recall the last time I back a horse

5 Likes

+1. I firmly believe that if you have to bet on it to enjoy it, it aint a sport

What an idiotic comment. :rollseyes:

1 Like

Why? If you can tell me you can go to a race meeting and watch it without having to bet on it, then fair enough, I stand corrected but I have yet to meet anyone who can do so✋

Well you’re talking to one of those people right now. I will watch a lot of racing and could go two weeks without a bet. I know lots of other people that don’t bet but they are ardent racing fans.

You’re immensely naive if you believe what you posted above and i have to believe that you do.

1 Like

I do but then again I just dont like horse racing. But I stand corrected and take your post at face value

You’ve a genuine interest in seeing which horse is quickest out of a group of horses? :laughing:

Or is it enjoying seeing which emotional and tearful jockey, like Ruby Walsh earlier, will batter their horse around in a circle quicker than the others?

Or a combination of both the equine athleticism and riding prowess?

8 Likes

Communicating.

Maybe he has a thing for midgets?

me too, well NH anyway, it bent as David Norris, espeically in Ireland, I still watch the flat in the summer, you get a great class of person at flat meetings in England

I’m still chuckling away here like a simpleton at your first sentence, :joy:

I’ve lost interest in even pretending I have a vague interest in Cheltenham any more, I might do a lucky 15 if I’m at home some afternoon but the notion that it is a sports event that we should care about is frankly ridiculous to me.

With whips

Horse ‘racing’ is a fetish. No harm in it at least lads into it are living a bit and getting their pulse raised by something.
Good luck to the dirty little bastards.

1 Like