I have lost interest in

It’s almost like your researching it in order to bet…

1 Like

Rugby. No interest at all. I think tfk has opened my eyes regarding the game.

3 Likes

Terrorism. just doesn’t seem to have the same bang as it used to.

1 Like

The Rose of Tralee.

Your testosterone levels could be low

The INTERNET.

Yes I’ve said it

1 Like

The Champions league . An cash cow and an elongated bore .

3 Likes

I haven’t watched a CL match since the emergency

1 Like

Which emergency .

The final four is worth watching, much like the hurling and football.

1 Like

Like most professional sport really bar maybe NFL.

Nothing to do with no???

Hail Hail…

Really could not give a fiddlers fook which British corporations are and are not in it. All the same to me .

Inter county hurling
i couldnt give a fuck about tipp / KK part 10 on sunday
PJ/ TJ/ Paudie/Gorta…
its just so boring now , i feel like @Big_Dan_Campbell does about cheltenham, id have been all over this up until about 2011, from then on tho i have just lost complete interest
the football championship is absolute box office but this is just a busted flush at this stage… im utterly sick of the sight of these 2 playing each other, this faux rivalry that up for the match will try to reignite… its so fucking jaded, the build up, the boring newspaper articles… the sheer predictability of it all, the cliches about tradition, fellas having ridiculous, cringe inducing discussions comparing one of the TJs/ritchies to eddie keher or some lad they’ve never seen play, referring to players by their nickname like they knew them as a friend… would ye fuck off

will sunday even sell out?

9 Likes

I had the same conversation last night at home. The semis were great but there is very little interest in the final. I might watch the minor and take the senior on the radio as we travel.

i cant even make a fist at naming the starting teams either…
to think a few years ago that that would be the case is odd but just a reflection of where the game is at really
like if im home ill watch it , but i wouldnt be making plans to get to see it like the kerry dublin game or the Serbia match on Monday,

Don’t forget the stale #bantz.

I always imagine “lads havin’ the craic” on hurling threads talk with serious speech impediments in real life.

2 Likes

Hon TeeeeeeeeeeJay bai! Hon!

So Hurling is the new thing we hate? Cool, I’m on board.

2 Likes

Ill field this petty question on behalf of the forum

no, not at all, we are merely waxing lyrical over the fact that the sport’s elite competition for various reasons has gotten very boring and lacks allure , in short i couldn’t be arsed watching it and have no interest in the outcome.
I dont hate the sport because of that, at an elite level tho its become quite boring and predictable with the same final contest been repeated ad nauseum over the last few years… with the exception of the 2 KK/WD games its become boring.
The repeated nature of the KK/TY finalcontest has become jaded, id imagine its like rugby fans looking at a fixture list and trying to get excited about another edition of Leinster Munster with the makey uppy rivalry , etc, whereas its almost a feeling of “oh, that shit again, i suppose i better try and get excited about it” when you see the fixture list and were hoping for a change

3 Likes