I have lost interest in

I quoted “WTF?!” That was what you wrote.

The original post :rolleyes:

Here, fishy…:slight_smile:

Grief

:clap:

The rest of your life starts now, mate.

Yep. Dead right. I am not disguising anything though. When it comes to nightclubs I am socially awkward*.

*Apart from a spell a couple of years back in Coppers.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 839294, member: 24”]Yep. Dead right. I am not disguising anything though. When it comes to nightclubs I am socially awkward*.

*Apart from a spell a couple of years back in Coppers.[/quote]
You never told us you were a magician, farmer. I’d say the women in Coppers were well impressed. I hope you weren’t using your powers to hypnotise any of them into going home with you, though. That kind of thing is against the law.

OMG they’re playing OUR song!!!

It’s not actually. Serious loophole there.

One could surely bring a case of duress or undue influence.

Either way everyone would suffer.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 839307, member: 348”]One could surely bring a case of duress or undue influence.

Either way everyone would suffer.[/quote]
Duress no, undue influence maybe. But essentially impossible to prove.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 839155, member: 129”]I necked quite a bit of MDMA on Saturday night and went to a wild house party full of Spanish and Brazilian folk, most of them on yokes. There was huge speakers and decks and quality tunes.

I was as high as a kite, dancing away in the kitchen, but after a while my back started giving out and all I wanted was a nice sit down, or, preferably to go home. I left at 4am and got a taxi home.[/quote]
For @Thrawneen & his Brazilian pals :cool::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L50_x5IkZg

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 839185, member: 129”]Quite honestly, I think I’d rather pay a whore than have to shell out money into some nightclub, queue interminably for a beer and then talk reams of shite to some slag in order to get a ride.

I think it’s more gentlemanly.[/quote]

+1
worse than that is going to a lock in till 4am and then waking up hungover and having a wank at around midday, you’ve a pain in your head for the whole afternoon after it

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 839162, member: 686”]+1

Ended up in D2 on Saturday night… Waste of fcuking time. Wanted to stay in Chaplins but there is no talking to some lads. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I had a load of lads insisting on Coppers, spent 20 minutes queuing with about 1,000 other people while I tried to persuade them how shit it would be even if we got in. Finally they decided to leave after no movement in the queue. Went onto Whelans then, straight in the door and a grand night.

Coppers could have charged €50 a head on Saturday and people would still have insisted on going in. We culchies really are a simple lot :D.

In fairness I used to be like that myself when I wasn’t living up here, Flannerys/Coppers.
I now only go to Coppers when the culchies are up and refuse to go to Flannerys*.

*I think I may have been in Flannerys once in the last year.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 839490, member: 332”]Went onto Whelans then, straight in the door and a grand night.

[/quote]
:pint::clap::pint::clap:

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 839490, member: 332”]I had a load of lads insisting on Coppers, spent 20 minutes queuing with about 1,000 other people while I tried to persuade them how shit it would be even if we got in. Finally they decided to leave after no movement in the queue. Went onto Whelans then, straight in the door and a grand night.

Coppers could have charged €50 a head on Saturday and people would still have insisted on going in. We culchies really are a simple lot :D.

In fairness I used to be like that myself when I wasn’t living up here, Flannerys/Coppers.
I now only go to Coppers when the culchies are up and refuse to go to Flannerys*.

*I think I may have been in Flannerys once in the last year.[/quote]
What’s wrong with flannerys ?

Spent Sat evening after the final in the Boars Head Capel St where we managed to crash a TV3 sports dept do. Drinkers present included Liam Rushe, Liam Hayes, Senan Connell, Donal Og, David Brady and for some reason Daithi O Se. No sign of Matt Cooper. Free Bar too - Wahey!

Everything, absolutley everything

And Tomás O Sé.

Donal Og?