I have lost interest in

Is the brother over in Australia now?

Drinking for 50 weeks of the year missing Ireland and home here for the other two talking about how great Australia is and how much he makes.

1 Like

Spending all he makes sure on coming home for Christmas with the Mammy

Thought challenge games were only permitted from tomorrow 1st July

No, were pulled forward to the 29th

1 Like

Makes sense. Heard of a challenge game in Abbeyleix last night and thought they were being a bit risky.

They’d be a well run outfit, I’d be shocked if they were fuck acting

As long as you click on the button on t’internet saying you don’t have covid you can do as you please now

3 Likes

I remember it well.

1 Like

Thanks @Juhniallio @Julio_Geordio and @Batigol . I’ve probably coasted for a long time but there’s so much uncertainty around now it’s probably effected me a little. It’s almost easy to not care in a way given nobody knows what lies ahead anymore. Everything seems almost hollow or pointless.

I really think the virus is going to come back just as bad if we aren’t careful.

I Really appreciate the suggestions as well.

1 Like

You were sick of the place yesterday, you’re firing out PMs to Labane and multiple other lads today to get the low down and a bit of gossip…

I won’t lie Im bored out of my tree the past few weeks and there isn’t much happening on here. I need some new hobbies. id be suspicious you are framing Sidney or somebody else is.

I’ve defended Sid on here multiple times.

I won’t lie I don’t pay much attention and I get mixed up a lot on who’s posting what and who’s defending who. I always mix up art, labane and Lazarus. You change your profile a bit as well. In fairness I didn’t think you and labane got on so I found it odd you’d go out of your way to contact to see how he’s getting on to be honest. I grew up a sceptic and rarely take anything at face value. I still wouldn’t rule out somebody framing Sidney. I’ve realised 95 percent of the fellas are decent on Here but there’s a couple that wouldn’t mind causing any amount of trouble.

Enjoy your week mr Brady.

1 Like

I’ve both defended and attacked Sid on here. I’m a great fella.

#metoo

The zoom meeting I am on
:roll_eyes:
Now in the process of lecture by an expensive consultancy group on subconscious bias.
Some wan droning on at vast expense about basic common sense.
Fml

Is she not suffering from a subconscious bias that there will be subconscious bias?

Dunno. Matty just rang. He’s bought a boozer in Stockport with a snooker table and a karaoke machine and is all excited.
There’s a slide on the screen about confirmation bias. I’ve turned off my camera and my microphone and I’m about to turn on Netflix.

Oooh.
Affinity bias now.