I have lost interest in

There’s a fine line between things that are wrong and losing interest. And it’s been crossed. This thread is fast becoming another under rated debacle.

:clap:

Fucking liberals.

Found the site amusing for a while. Very annoying now, a bit like someone you meet on the first day in college and hang out with them for a few weeks before realizing they’re a fucking pain in the arse.

Mmmf. Fifty…fifty. Sure where would you get it. Answers on a postcard. We don’t normally do this.

Plus all the time they gave to that Movember shite.

Around the time of the Kate Fitzgerald thing I thought they were going to be offering a real alternative to the mainstream Irish media, but it’s really just a collection of stupid pictures, I’d say they stumbled across that story by accident.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 725936”]

Around the time of the Kate Fitzgerald thing I thought they were going to be offering a real alternative to the mainstream Irish media, but it’s really just a collection of stupid pictures, I’d say they stumbled across that story by accident.[/quote]
I presumed they shit the pot on that story, had their wings clipped and wound their necks back in?

Broadsheet takes about a minute to browse through, I don’t see the big deal here. It’s always worth a look, though I agree it’s all a bit repetitive these days. Is thejournal not supposed to be the “alternative news” place? I don’t read it so I don’t know.

Nothing really alternative about the Journal. It’s run by the same crowd as Boards.ie so can’t see it rocking the boat too much.

Indymedia.ie perhaps?? :slight_smile:

Fuckin Crusties!!
:shakefist:

Crusties know the score

Crusties know how to score (drugs)

They’d have a vague idea of the score but they lack the wherewithal to put their finger on it.

I’d probably go along with that.

Is the “alternative news” not, in a small, and perhaps increasingly significant way shaped by blogs such as Namawinelake and free-for-alls such as TFK?

Just like mother said I would.

Fashion.

+1

Maybe I am getting old but I am starting to lose interest in going to nightclubs. A complete and utter waste of time and money.

Give me a decent bar with some hand clapping/toe tapping music every time

[quote=“Bandage, post: 725814, member: 9”]1. Professional Wrestling. I travelled to Houston, Texas in 2009 for Wrestlemania XXV but now I don’t even watch it on TV anymore. Sometimes I think it’s for the best because I’m 31 but other times I wish I still retained the same child-like love for it as forum members like cluaindiuic and Dunph.

1. GAA. TASE was correct all along. This is a hobby for shit-munching clowns and there’s so many of these retard GAA players showing themselves up as utter simpletons on Twitter, and that’s not to mention the nobheads I know from home. I was worse myself to be interested in it - who gives a fuck about these amateur hobby matches and whether a dimwitted idiot is raging on Twitter about getting 6 out of 10 in The Wexford People. Fuck off - you’re all cunts.

2. Cricket. I absolutely adore this sport but I’ve lost a bit of interest in it as I don’t have the time to devote to it. Football, gridiron and Home & Away take up the majority of my time and cricket has been sidelined in recent years. I don’t enjoy dabbling in sports - I need immerse myself in them - and circumstances dictate that I can’t commit to cricket as much as I’d like to.

3. cesc4. His attendance at lunch over the past 6 months has been shocking. It’s almost as if he’s trying to shut myself and Rocko out, like lapsed forum member the bhoy did back in 2008/09. I’ve lost interest in him to be frank about it.[/quote]

Update:

1. Wrestling: Still no interest in wrestling.

2. GAA: I have an on/off love affair with our national games. I’m currently besotted with them thanks to Clare, the people’s champions, but I’ll get annoyed again and lose interest if Sarsfields don’t win the Wexford SFC.

3. Cricket: Made a concerted effort to watch a fair bit of the Ashes and enjoyed a couple of the tests. Not closely following the scene outside that much at all really other than keeping an eye on Ireland’s progress.

4. cesc4: His lunchtime attendance could still do with improvement but we maintain contact through email, TFK AFC and the odd pint (like last Friday). I’m thrilled to announce to the forum that I’ll be a groomschild at his wedding next summer. :clap:

i have lost interest in fixies

:eek:

every day I get attacked by poxy magpies

my nerves are gone, yesterday a butterfly fluttered by me when I was walking and I flinched but fuck it fixies define me, I withdraw my earlier post, my life revolves around fixies