I have lost interest in

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 838925, member: 80”]every day I get attacked by poxy magpies

my nerves are gone, yesterday a butterfly fluttered by me when I was walking and I flinched but fuck it fixies define me, I withdraw my earlier post, my life revolves around fixies[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 838913, member: 1137”]Maybe I am getting old but I am starting to lose interest in going to nightclubs. A complete and utter waste of time and money.

Give me a decent bar with some hand clapping/toe tapping music every time[/quote]

Turning this way myself. :frowning:

Getting old. :frowning:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 838913, member: 1137”]Maybe I am getting old but I am starting to lose interest in going to nightclubs. A complete and utter waste of time and money.

Give me a decent bar with some hand clapping/toe tapping music every time[/quote]

I never had much of an interest in them. The shiteness of the music being the main problem.

I necked quite a bit of MDMA on Saturday night and went to a wild house party full of Spanish and Brazilian folk, most of them on yokes. There was huge speakers and decks and quality tunes.

I was as high as a kite, dancing away in the kitchen, but after a while my back started giving out and all I wanted was a nice sit down, or, preferably to go home. I left at 4am and got a taxi home.

Who goes to nightclubs for the music?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 838925, member: 80”]every day I get attacked by poxy magpies

my nerves are gone, yesterday a butterfly fluttered by me when I was walking and I flinched but fuck it fixies define me, I withdraw my earlier post, my life revolves around fixies[/quote]
I cycled my first ever fixie on Saturday evening after the hurling, as a new member of the Dublin Bikes scheme. The bikes are quite cumbersome, but the gear is set low so it’s an easy, yet clunky cycle. It took me a while to work out how to operate the screen thing however. I deliberately picked a deserted bike station out of embarrassment at not being able to operate the system, and that was a good decision, as I failed to release a bicycle on my initial try, and walked away in embarrassment. Thankfully nobody was there to see this. I was more lucky at the next station I came to however, and hopefully using the screen from now on will be as easy as riding a fixie.

+1

Ended up in D2 on Saturday night… Waste of fcuking time. Wanted to stay in Chaplins but there is no talking to some lads. :rolleyes:

That kind of comment generally comes from people looking to find an excuse not to go to nightclubs because they find themselves uncomfortable and socially awkward there but disguising this by finding an excuse that they think makes them look cool.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 839162, member: 686”]+1

Ended up in D2 on Saturday night… Waste of fcuking time. Wanted to stay in Chaplins but there is no talking to some lads. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I was in D2 after the drawn game and it wasn’t too bad as nightclubs go, although we had been in Coppers which was unbelievably shit.

Only saw three pubs in Dublin on Saturday. The Oval, McGrath’s and The Celt

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 839171, member: 1137”]I was in D2 after the drawn game and it wasn’t too bad as nightclubs go, although we had been in Coppers which was unbelievably shit.

Only saw three pubs in Dublin on Saturday. The Oval, McGrath’s and The Celt[/quote]

Yeah, D2 is probably not the worst of them but as I guy in my mid 30’s I shudda known better.

Got to meet most of the Cork team which was a bit of a highlight as I have a few nephews from Cork who were well impressed with a few drunken photos I got with them. A sound bunch of young fellas…

The only reason to go to a nightclub is more beer and the hope of a ride. Inevitably it is a shite experience, late bars and lock ins are the way to go.

Quite honestly, I think I’d rather pay a whore than have to shell out money into some nightclub, queue interminably for a beer and then talk reams of shite to some slag in order to get a ride.

I think it’s more gentlemanly.

Not a fixie

No point disagreeing Sid, they have 3 gears

That’s the crux of the matter for a lot of single people in their late 20’s/early 30’s I think.

Good craic in a late bar or in a lock-in at an old mans pub chatting away with your friends or whoever but your chances of pulling are remote compared to Coppers or most nightclubs at 2.30am (as shit as most said establishments are)

I don’t know anyone who has ever said “looking forward to hearing some generic dance music blaring in the night club later.”

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 839182, member: 180”]

I don’t know anyone who has ever said “looking forward to hearing some generic dance music blaring in the night club later.”[/quote]
Women.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 839155, member: 129”]I necked quite a bit of MDMA on Saturday night and went to a wild house party full of Spanish and Brazilian folk, most of them on yokes. There was huge speakers and decks and quality tunes.

I was as high as a kite, dancing away in the kitchen, but after a while my back started giving out and all I wanted was a nice sit down, or, preferably to go home. I left at 4am and got a taxi home.[/quote]
Wrong thread i know, but you have increased my interest in MDMA again. :cool:

WTF?!

WTF?

I didnt say what you quoted mate.