Ibrahim Halawa

You’re very weak to allow yourself to go with this logic. It seems to me it’s because you are afraid to be seen going against the loudmouth lunatic. Anything but be on the same side as Syd. That sick psychopath hbv is clearly unhinged and to see you align yourself with him makes you look very weak.

Because charges were dropped and he was found not guilty doesn’t mean the Muslim doesn’t support the Muslim Brotherhood… Crazy logic.

Are you claiming that leftie headbangers have the high moral ground here because they support the murder of Irish babies and not to be hypocritical they also support the Muslim Brotherhoods right to mutilate little girls genitals and to Stone women to death?

If said it before and I’ll say it again, the leftie headbanger in full flow is one of the great sights on the internet.

1 Like

Shut your mouth you rapist lunatic.

Gas cunts

Seriously, mate, you’re acting like a child who can’t accept his football team has lost a match. “No, we didn’t lose, we won.”

Unlike you, I haven’t resorted to making anything up - I’ve skilfully used the facts and pertinent comparisons to similar cases to get you to expose your true views, which hold no place in any civilised society.

What an odd view of justice.

It’s the sort of logic used by genocidal dictators.

How interesting to see the mask drop.

The democratic government of Egypt was overthrown in a military coup in 2013, mate. You don’t have to have supported that government to recognise that fact.

If the current US government was overthrown by a military coup, would being against that military coup mean that you support that government? I’ll answer for you - the answer is no.

In this thread, you’ve positioned yourself firmly on the side of dictatorship, on the side of incarcerating innocent prisoners, as against the fundamental tenets of justice, and have displayed absolutely hilarious logic by branding anybody who supports freedom for innocent prisoners as a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Pure screaming Mary stuff.

Do you see any situations where a military coup might be necessary? I was on the side of the military coup in Turkey where they moved to get rid of that headbanger erdogon. Sadly it failed. Do you support erdogon?

Yes of course there are situations where it could be either beneficial or the lesser of two evils, but that’s nothing to do with an innocent Irishman being incarcerated abroad.

I think Erdogan is an absolute cunt from what I know of him.

What do you think of him?

The Muslim Brotherhood stone women to death, segregate those women who they don’t stone to death, they hate civilised cultures, they want to wipe out Christans, Jew’s, gays etc. and have us all living like savages just like themselves.
But they have an awful lot of friends on this forum @Sidney @backinatracksuit @Watch_The_Break @glasagusban all theses lads spend an amount of time crusading for the rights of these savages. And crusading withal real passion.

It’s really fascinating to watch.

3 Likes

You couldn’t make it up

You couldn’t, which is why it’s absolutely fascinating to watch.

1 Like

Didn’t I tell you to shut your fucking mouth. Now shut it this time you stupid cunt.

You absolute drip of a fool.

1 Like

What you have done to these tools is unreal. Some job of work. They are off creating new usernames to have a go. They are a quivering mess

1 Like

Who is behind this @Frances character I wonder?

It’s a very very poor effort.

I’m your worst nightmare you wanker.

He doesn’t talk about that. This was his position pre release.

http://markhumphrys.com/halawa.html#faq

He talks about the family’s association with Islamist extremists and asks questions.

1 Like

@Sidney knows the ‘blogging community’ :grinning: in Ireland thinks he’s a joke, but can’t contradict anything he has written on the issue.

What a strange, misguided man he is.

It’s a blessing really he has little interaction with the physical world or real people, outside of going to the off license.

1 Like

It’s damming stuff. We’ve been duped.

Well this is precisely why he is a failed journalist and satarist.

Critical thinking and exploring stories greater than the depth of whatever commentator or newssite you like is a good way from going from writing a personal essay in the Leaving Cert to a respected journalist.

Humphreys did great work here. He explored the baseline media narrative that this was just a young man off on his holidays after studying. He showed it up to be absolute nonsense.

Humphreys didn’t say he had any faith in Egyptian justice system. It’s ironic now that this system which found him innocent and his supporters here were condemning for years is now trumpeted as the final say on this matter. Funny that the bleeding hearts just want to scream “innocent” rather than explore broader questions relating to his associations. He’s just home now for some fish and chips apparently, what a lovely story.

Humpreys broader point is that he doesn’t think people who hold those beliefs should be allowed into Ireland. If you’re talking about Humphreys writing, that’s the debate to have over it- and it’s a useful one to have where I can appreciate both sides of the debate. Instead though the circle jerk crowd Sidney holds onto just wants to put their fingers in their ears and scream innocent.

7 Likes