Idiot of the Month - September Preview

let it go puke

neverā€¦i will take this one to my grave with meā€¦

Although it would make an orchastrated campagin easier to carry out as others would not be aware that there was a massive plunge on a particular user until the results were releaved.

jesus lads i think(hope) that flano and his cronies got that out of their systems last monthā€¦canā€™t we just have a good clean election race like bush and gore in 2000

has there ever been an orchestrated campaign to get someone voted- i always assumed it was done based on posts?

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]MBB, have you ever emailed another manā€™s wife yourself?! Ever? Not even during the course of your day in work?

We had a vote about two-tier last month and it got the Lisbon Treaty treatment so weā€™ll continue as is.[/quote]

Not behind his back.

Hereā€™s my thinking at the moment.

Puke is well and truly the out and out favourite for this again what with the strop over being voted last month, the ā€˜celebrityā€™ spot and the absolute farce of the Championship prediction thread. I would say thatā€™s enough to win for any month.

That said I found a few other people idiotic this month. Mairegangaire was just being itself and artfoley came out with a few clangers for me on John Carthy and made some rubbish quip about the Tommy Murphy Cup when I said Mattie Forde didnā€™t deserve an All Star.

Again I will await to see the nominations before I make up my mind.

This is work to me. And I had to think of a way to prove his conniving ways.

Have you ever emailed a married woman through the course of your work? Do you get permission to contact such women from their husbands first?!

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Hereā€™s my thinking at the moment.

Puke is well and truly the out and out favourite for this again what with the strop over being voted last month, the ā€˜celebrityā€™ spot and the absolute farce of the Championship prediction thread. I would say thatā€™s enough to win for any month.

That said I found a few other people idiotic this month. Mairegangaire was just being itself and artfoley came out with a few clangers for me on John Carthy and made some rubbish quip about the Tommy Murphy Cup when I said Mattie Forde didnā€™t deserve an All Star.

Again I will await to see the nominations before I make up my mind.[/quote]

good analysis - a fair assesment of the goings on this month

bandage seems to be making a late dash for glory trying to defend the undefendableā€¦

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Hereā€™s my thinking at the moment.

Again I will await to see the nominations before I make up my mind.[/quote]

How you could have overlooked yourself in the above assessment is remarkable

I guarantee your view on Trevor Giles will get you on the September IOM Ticket.

You can poke idiot at me all you like Goofy but it ainā€™t sticking

[quote=ā€œMairegangaireā€]
You can poke idiot at me all you like Goofy but it ainā€™t sticking[/quote]

Probably the first thing that was poked at you in a while MGG :wink:

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]

the absolute farce of the Championship prediction thread.[/quote]

how was it a farce farmerā€¦all i did was out up a few estimated tables and then an official table with the official results in itā€¦your an accountant farmer so i presume in your job you estimate things and approximate to give yourself a ball park figure and then when it is time to submit your work you review and double check your work and make sure that everything has been accounted for and everything is spot onā€¦that is exactly what i did on that thread

granted i could have taken the easy way and said it was a three way tie or i could have bottled it altogether and could have walked away from the forum for a few days and leave someone else in the shits to clean up my mistakes(like a certain member on here did and left a work mate up the shits)but i did what was necessaryā€¦

Sorry Puke.

It was an unbriddled success.

I take it back.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Sorry Puke.

It was an unbriddled success.

I take it back.[/quote]

no need to be such a condisending prick farmerā€¦granted it wasnā€™t perfect but it got there in the endā€¦i have no problem with peoplem having a bit of banter about itā€¦but remember farmer its real easy to come on and mouth about these things and bitch and moan yet i donā€™t see you getting off your arse and doing anything like itā€¦if you think you can do a better job then be my guestā€¦

lay off him - he isnt a condescending prick:mad:

Not even the first thing poked at me today

There is a reason Iā€™ve never been to Coppers.

Is there anything you can get right.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

so you can have him all to yourself? No fucking way Cranky

Goofy is TFK property; end of. We can all use him for bait until Bandy decides to change the forum rules to include a wheelchair sticker over FarmerintheCity

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]artfoley came out with a few clangers for me on John Carthy and made some rubbish quip about the Tommy Murphy Cup when I said Mattie Forde didnā€™t deserve an All Star.
[/quote]

Not to mention replying to posts that were made on another forum and having a pop at people on another forum in the hope that they would read this forum.