I'm going into town now

Lovely report @Bandage and a well deserved tea after the gains made on your training programme.

1 Like

Fantastic post. You are like an old Eoin MC Devitt with the new look. Iv never gone for an afternoon tea but I think you’ve made it acceptable with that post

Screenshot_20210826_081520

1 Like

The only thing in the photo that looks fat free is you … well done pal …

1 Like

I’ve another question - when you asked your partner to take that photo, did you say “Please take a photo of the lunch with my head covered over because I want to show it to my weird internet friends?”

7 Likes

@Bandage has the look of a man about to smash sub 20

4 Likes

What was in 37 Dawson Street before it closed?

:roll_eyes:

I’m truly humbled by the reaction to my report - nobody nearly died or just had a baby - so it’s really unexpected.

To be honest, this positive feedback fuels me. As I was documenting my day last night at c.23.39, I did pause to wonder why I wasn’t asleep and what was the point of it all. And now I’ve received my answer - I’m here to make the people happy, just like Brendan Rodgers said that time.

Re your query @Tank, it wasn’t a staged shot but I’d by lying if I said I didn’t pose for several others. “Wait now, wait a second, wait until it looks like I don’t even know you’re taking a picture…” The one I posted was taken by my life partner. She was just taking a picture of the food stand and I noticed that it neatly showed the offering and I was nicely obscured.

2 Likes

That’s disappointing.

Good info but I’m more interested in the start of this interaction, when you said to your partner, “Please take a photo with my face obscured for my weird internet friends”, and she said, “Yes. OK.”

It’s choreographed to perfection like the Austin Powers scenes where Liz Hurley’s modesty is protected by large items of fruit.

7 Likes

That’s all well and good mate but did you get the hop last night?

Fucking bender. I suppose ye watched Dirty Dancing when ye went home.

3 Likes

I would like to applaud you for making this incident sound as tedious as your ‘selection of different teas’

#be kind

No need to augment the day with a film when I’d had the time of my life already.

10 Likes

Magical stuff @Bandage. The jaw is looking chiselled and some excellent handiwork on the beard. I had a Dublin walkabout lunchtime regale a few years ago get similar kudos. Muldoons may like to abuse dirty Dublin and it’s denizens but then you see them throw gushing likes at something like this and what’s available within a ten minute walk around Graftoner. It’s fascinating to watch.

2 Likes

I was disappointed with the trimmed / manicured beard to be honest … A beard needs to be natural or rugged. Not styled like a fanny.

Despite my reservations I was poised to give it the 25th crucial like when I remembered that my title editing privileges and my ability to post on the racism thread have been withheld in an unjustified, unexplained and possibly cowardly manner. It went against my instinctively kind and generous nature but themselves the breaks. I appreciate Bandage may not be the guilty party but I’m taking no chances

austin powers GIF by Stan.

2 Likes