Im off to Leinster House in the Morning

:smiley: :smiley: ,go fuck yourself you townie cunt,its noteworthy because we resisted the urge to stop in some ale house on the way up,naturally a few lads suggested that we might,you’d know fuck all about this kind of thing of course…muldoons for lowering :pint: :pint: ,townie cunts for flutin around with long neck bottles.Gimps every one of ye.

:clap:

Sensational.

sound like a mighty day.

great reporting link.

More innocent times. You’d miss em.

RIP link.

That racist redneck never survived my vitriol. Hopefully the inbred will return so I can chase him off again. :smiley:

What is the Cork obsession with trying to run people off boards?

:lol:

Good man Link.

Will the stalworth Aylward south KK seat now gone, midweek pissups like this are dead and gone. I couldnt imagine John Paul Phelan organising a session like this!

People of South Kilkenny have 3 purposes in life, hurl, farm and vote Aylward. With a bit of luck they will pack in the hurling next…

Outstanding stuff from the Link

Heady Days indeed :pint:

Excellent. Cocktake. :clap:

[QUOTE=“THE LINK WALSH, post: 460661, member: 272”]Im happy to report that the trip went off brilliantly after,a great day was had by the majority,the minority being seven or eight oul wans who had made the misfortunate decision to come along on the bus.

Around 24 of us consisting of seven or so Thirty somethings,ten or so mid 50s-mid 60s fellas and seven or eight old dears who were coming along for a nice day out set off from outside the spots at 11am and didnt stop again until we reached The Red Cow Hotel.We were there from 12.30 till 2.15 during which time the menfolk consumed some bar food and around 6 pints each,we were a little later than scheduled getting back onto the bus and the ladies reported that they had been sitting on it for half an hour waitin for us,we told them not to worry about it there was no hurry on us.We hit Leinster House at around 3pm and after some fairly minimal security checks they let us in.We spent around 40 minutes in the public gallery watching some fairly standard debating over the banks between Lenihan,Burton and R Bruton,other than them there was only Keiran O Donnell,Ulick Burke,Arthur Morgan and a few more in the house,the corridors outside were alive with tds and senators chatting in groups i discovered later.We were taken on a short tour by Bobby Aylward who informed us that due to staff shortages there was no usher available to take us so he was doing the needful,these ushers are getting money for fucking jam,its the handiest number of all time as far as i could see.

After a short look around and spending a few minutes in the Seanad where there was only a couple of people sitting and Ivana Bacik was banging on about insurance or something we hit for the Dail Bar,its split into two sections with the Visitors only allowed into half the bar,the other half is for TDs and Senators only,most of the deputies seemed to frequent the main bar for thier beers Yesterday so im assuming thats te story on most days.GV Wright was sitting at the COunter for the entire 3 hours we were there skulling half ones in the company of that Garda Commisioner Martin Donnellen,i think hes retired now.Bobby Aylward looked after us well with free pints being the order of the day,Sean Connick,a fully fledged alright sort in my book stood us a round aswell and spent around 20 minutes having a chat with us about New Ross,farming etc,etc,he knows a few of our group fairly well.Barry Andrews was there for a while with 5 or 6 student looking young people who got one beer off him before he fucked off,he looks like Tubridy up close.Brendan Howlin and his secretery were entertaining three foreign people whilst John Maloney had a gaggle of oul wans in his company and he was loading them up with tea and soft talk.Bobby was really coming up with the goods for us and made a big effort to get as many FF ministers as he could lay his hands on to come and have a chat,Batt O Keeffe spent a fair while in our company and came across as an alright sort eneogh too bt didnt stand us a round at the same time.There was huge surprise and much amusement when John Paul Phelan came up with a round however,fair play to him considering he’ll struggle to ever get anything back for it.

About 8 free rounds and around 3 bought ones later we were gettin fairly well on and the women were sick to the teeth of us so we headed away reluctantly at around 7.30pm,one of the oul lads picked a few flowers on the way out and was threatened with arrest for doing so,other than that we got into no bother until we stopped at the Citywest Hotel for a bit of dinner after having to abandon the original plan to stop at the Lord Bagenal due to the lateness of the hour,the women werent a bit happy about this at all and it got worse when they were served shit food in the Citywest,the cunts behind the bar then refused to serve two of our older fellas reckoning them to be too drunk,we sipped away there until 10.30pm or so but all in all its a cunt of a spot.We were back in the Spots for 11.40pm and had a few there before slipping home.

All in all it was an enjoyable day out but spending time in Leinster House would only serve to heighten a mans worries for the future of this Country,the place is a fat cats paradise,cunts standing around chatting about fuck all and spending day after day eating and drinking to thier hearts content at the expense of the taxpayer,not one politicion i met Yesterday gave me any impression of having a worry in the world on any front,they are in the clover and they know it the cunts.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

Unreal

I read the thread start to finish. Unbelievable. :clap:

Btw the Internet seemed like a great place back in 2009/10.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 460671, member: 183”]Fair play for driving home in that state without killing anybody Link.

I was in the Dail myself one evening about a year and a half ago. Alan Dukes sat down a couple of seats down from me in the public gallery. Again there were very few people in the chamber, about ten maybe. John O’Mahony was one, Mary Harney was on the Government side.

David Davin Power from RTE staggered into the chamber with a gormless look on his face from one of the doors behind the Ceann Comhairle and stayed about six seconds before pissing off again. Saw him later in the bar downing knocking back shorts. Saw Conor Lenihan as well who was definitely pissed - staggered out to the lobby behind the front and plonked himself on a bench, looked fit to pass out.[/QUOTE]

:smiley:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HHtOp8gBFmc/hqdefault.jpg

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1097417, member: 2269”]I read the thread start to finish. Unbelievable. :clap:

Btw the Internet seemed like a great place back in 2009/10.[/QUOTE]

Wow, all 3 pages, well done mate.

I’ve never met or seen but Alyward sounds like an all merciful cunt.

Isn’t that a good thing?

A great man.

2 Likes