Im off to Leinster House in the Morning

The bit about John Paul Phelan would bring a smile to your face.

You mucksavages get dreadfully excited about fuck all

One of the very few lads I ever marked that was slower than me.

2 Likes

How’s Link getting on these days?

Ah he’s grand. Saw him over the Christmas, all well with him.

6 Likes

I see this John Paul Phelan is putting himself forward a serious amount on national TV lately with an election around the corner, as presumably he realises he has done fuck all the last few years since he was elected as a TD. I see him out of his depth there tonight on ‘the week in review’ with Ursula Halligan and earlier in the week he was getting taken apart on Ivan Yates and Matt Coopers mickey mouse show as well by various other guests. You would struggle to have picked the fucker out of a line up prior to his push this week getting himself on TV. It’s impossible to take him seriously after the great Link Walsh’s post about him years ago.

That was a great post about the day in the Dail from the Link(e) Walsh(e)

1 Like

Phelan might be a gomey fuck, but he’s been elected twice, has a junior ministry and will probably get in again next election

1 Like

He’d the link and crew bought for the price of a pint sure.

2 Likes

It strikes me that to be elected a TD in Kilkenny you have to be an ex hurler or at least have a strong hurling name (Phelan, Awkward, Cody, Comerford) and probably be a prolific funeral attender. That’s what counts in Kilkenny and they’ll most likely elect you for multiple terms for doing absolutely nothing for the national cause, a bit like Kerry politicians in this regard. Kilkenny have been shameful in electing abysmal oafs to political office. But then maybe they are the best that are putting themselves forward.

Has any region got a good history of electing competent politicians? You’d imagine the parish pump wouldn’t work in Dublin but they aren’t beyond electing apes in the big smoke either

1 Like

He’s the Fine Gael candidate against South Kilkenny becoming North Waterford so he’ll be elected ad infinitum

The parish pump works very well in Dublin

2 Likes

Your myopia is after flaring up again. Something rotten this time.

1 Like

He’s a gas Cunt

Thomas Byrne the FF TD was also on that show. He looks like an absolute looper.

Shane Ross is the definition of parish pump

This could have been written yesterday.

He’s one of FF’s best talkers and least sneaky politicians though IMO.

Phelan will hold his seat.