In The Courts

a picture of mayor serpico certainly gives weight to the judges finding that hes a pig headed thundercunt

3 Likes

Mayor Serpico sure sounds like a real piece of work. One gets the feeling that it won’t end well for Cozzi.

I had an overcoat the same as that about 30 years ago. Mayor Serpico looks a smug fucker.

2 Likes

They were all the go that time. A face like a bulldog licking piss off nettles.

1 Like

Jesus - he’s clearly familiar with the location and prime times at the carvery as well……

2 Likes

Would you have worn it to the races?

1 Like

I have two auld aunts that live close enough to Melrose, in Park Ridge and Des Plaines. I played one my very rare rounds of golf at the Old Oak Country Club, a stones throw from Melrose, on a roasting hot day in 2007. There was a beautiful lass going around on a golf buggy selling ice cold cans of beer. We kept her in business all day.

1 Like

Mayors in and of Illinois will be shocked and horrified that their prestigious and esteemed title could be sullied like this.

As crooked as they fucking come around those parts.

The tan fedora rounded off the ensemble beautifully. A grand coat for the jump season.

An unsuitable coat for funeral or canvassing duties where the deep navy crombie came into play.
The dark crombie confirmed your position as a serious operator, a man of substance if you will.

2 Likes

was it a bad accident that caused him to lose his neck.

1 Like

I’m a great man for the navy crombie. A noble coat.

1 Like

No shortage of neck to that fella I’d say

Boxtyeater Senior always maintained you’d gauge a lad quick enough from his shoes and topcoat.
I suppose that might be modernised to runners and sunglasses. What a world……

I was always comfortable in a navy topcoat from my days in the Naval Reserve and my shoes were always impeccably polished as you’d expect. A brush, a box of Kiwi polish and a pair of nylon tights to bring up the shine.

5 Likes

They haven’t gone away, you know

given what theyve been convicted of, they will be going away. For a very long time.

1 Like

One of them was singing

@Funtime ? Once a canary, always a canary…

1 Like

Fucking hell.