In The Courts

Any lads I know like that have wrapped it up or swerve the big ones now. Theyā€™ve learned the hard way. One or two will sip the zero no bother.

1 Like

Good post Sid. Iā€™d tend to think thereā€™s a fair oulā€™ chance youā€™re right on this. I read that post mostly visualising Robbie Coltrane reciting it in a dank Eccles watering hole in 1994.

5 Likes

So they are grand when it suits them and not grand when it doesnā€™t

No when they go drinking.

No excuse for anything

I never said it was an excuse.

Well youre saying their grand fellas only the drink does something to themā€¦like itā€™s not their faultā€¦if consider them just dickheads full stop it just doesnā€™t show until they are drunkā€¦I know plenty of em tooā€¦and any fella who is a cunt after drink will be a cunt without it sooner rather than later

8 Likes

I donā€™t believe that at all. It always struck me as complete rubbish.

And I also never said it wasnā€™t their fault. I clearly said youā€™ve responsible for your own actions.

Youl see in time

Itā€™s the biggest load of rubbish of all time Iā€™m afraid. The only fellas who spout that are the people who think they are heros drinking.

The only fellas who deny it are fellas who go mental after drink

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™ve have an awfully elevated opinion of yourself after a few pints.

I barely drink anymore. I grew out of it like most. 2 or 3 pints is enough for me now most of the time

Donā€™t agree with that - Iā€™ve seen fellas go 180 the other way and stick to it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a protest march in Limerick at 3 tomorrow about this sentence. I think there are others around the country. Iā€™d say the DPP will be having a look at going back.

9 Likes

Proper order.

Disrgrace that heā€™s not in jail.

2 Likes

Judge needs to go . Fucking tool.

4 Likes

Nope it doesnā€™t but at what point do you draw the line if you are like that.

Added its no excuse for criminal behaviour

Any details?

1 Like