Amanda Brunker, the trout.

2 Likes

Fiona fucking Looney.

4 Likes

Conor mcgregor

2 Likes

11 Likes

@Tassotti, Internet wum supreme for 15 years :clap:

His success is far from inexplicable though, his dedication to his craft is beyond belief, the fact that he is a successful businessman with a physique like Carl Froch makes him an even greater Irishman, I know that I couldn’t even hold down a part time job if I was juggling as many internet plates as he can, it’s understandable that he drops a few every once in a while and has to bury his head in the sand about them.

I quite like Rachel Allen but she belongs in this thread, plain enough looking girl who is not much better than an average home cook.

chris o dowd

2 Likes

That film with Glen hansard and the very young Polish girl/ child should be in here. What a load of overrated bollox that was.
Also Rachel wyse, who can barely read an autocue, enda kenny, ditto, and marty morrisey for obvious reasons.

+1 absolute shite, like something a transition year student produced. The song was ok

She’s Czech, you Welsh bastard.

[quote]
Also Rachel wyse, who can barely read an autocue, enda kenny, ditto, and marty morrisey for obvious reasons.[/quote]

Fuck off, Rachel is one of the few reasons I would endure a turgid Donegal v Tyrone bogball match.

What was that film called again?

twice

1 Like

They made a sequel?

I dunno about this. It did spawn a highly successful musical which has made a fortune.

Boyzone made a fortune

2 Likes

Donal is a decent sort I’d say, comes across well on TV and seems quite competent, it’s inexplicable that somebody would find his success inexplicable.

2 Likes

Maybe it is success as a TV chef that people find inexplicable. I don’t know how any of the real chef’s on saturday kitchen can keep a straight face when he is hosting the show.

I thought he was gay.

1 Like

I still wouldn’t rule it out as a possibility