Injuries

Best of luck with the recovery Johnny boy

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™re as high as a kite, enjoy the morphine pump and speedy recovery!

1 Like

Moran is a magician. Youve gone to the best. Best of luck in the recovery

1 Like

Best of recovery to you mate. Cruciate surgery ainā€™t what it used to be thankfully.

1 Like

Full knee replacement before the age of 50 :flushed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClbJsOrMIPT/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

@TreatyStones @fenwaypark

Little ( painful ) niggle annoying me the last week.

Whenever I bend down to pick something up or lean sideways Iā€™m getting a burning sensation at the back of my heel. Can be stinger painful when I bend too far. Slight burning sensation then when not stretching so far.

Is it calf related or wtf is it? Never felt this before

Plantar fasciitis? Had it for a long stretch after going too hard on the road running. Pain in the bollocks because it takes a long while to heal and there isnā€™t a whole tonne you can do except wait it out.

At back of heel on sole. No pain up back of heel etc.

Hurt my foot plating Astro turf. Seemed to have pulled or strained something in the arch of my foot. Not sore to touch or anything but sore to walk or run on.

ds00508_im00939_r7_fasciitisthu_jpg

Like that?

Oh thatā€™s a cunt of a dose

Rolling it on a sliotar or a hard ball gave me some relief alright or rather a numbing effect but it was a complete balls to deal with. Any sort of stretching just made it worse for me so Iā€™d to twiddle my thumbs and let nature do its thing. Havenā€™t gone back running to that level since.

Sniffing ass is putting undue pressure on your body.

You need to get a better hold of the bicycles seat.

3 Likes

Foot Solutions Galway sorted me out. Relieved me of pain and ā‚¬300 but well worth it.

1 Like

You seem obsessed with bicycle seats bro

Most people have pain the morning with where I donā€™t. Itā€™s only when I bend or stretch down I get the sting

A simple arch support set from Elevrys might set you right.

I think Kev had a theory on this years ago

Took the weight off your arse pocket

1 Like

Wasnā€™t that the gist of Vera Pauwā€™s issues with the girls in the US doing weights?