Injuries

Got the op during the week, hence my increased TFK presence. Probably my first real weekend of watching loads of sport uninterupted in years coming up. I’ll even watch some rugby.

Knee is massively swollen up but no real pain. All the tablets I’m on are doing their job.

Thanks for all the advice above. Some of it really landed as I was unsure. Mrs Pox is a physio so she will be leading the rehab. It will end up costing me a lot more than another physio.

The aim is to get back playing some bit of junior hurling in time (2025) and to get back coaching soon enough.

27 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hi Missus, I’m going to have that operation.

I’m glad you took my advice

Yeah, the lads on the internet convinced me

4 Likes

You’re not too far off it :rofl:

2 Likes

Best wishes chief

2 Likes

Good luck with the recovery chief. Handy to have the physio in house.

1 Like

1 Like

Supposed to be a game changer! Better than the winter green.

2 Likes

Tweaked a muscle in my back today, so I’ve fired this on and we’ll see how I am in the morning

1 Like

A staple of every rubby dressing room

1 Like

Given what goes on in Rugby, I’m not surprised.

Anyone got miracle cures for shin splints, girl on my daughters basketball team is plagued with them.

Often associated with tight calves.

1 Like

You could do worse than send this lad a message

She’s running on her heels…she needs to focus on landing more on centre of her foot.

1 Like

He’s UK based?

Cleaning a wine glass from last night (a bottle of red gives the Xanax some real oomph) and the cunting stem broke, sliding up, towards and eventually into the middle finger of my right hand. Blood went everywhere. The cat got scared. I swore a lot. I walked to Portlaoise A&E where, credit where it’s due, they gave me an X-ray, a tetanus shot and three stitches.

I’ll be wiping my hole with my left hand for 2 days

3 Likes

Best of luck

One of the places we stayed on holidays recently had a bidet in it and for the first time ever I gave it a go. Game changer man

You did well to get out of there in 2 days.

@cowpat