Injuries

Have you tried shoving your thumb up your ass?

Word of advice here. Most of ye are middle aged men long gone past the stage where ye should be out running, cycling or fuckacting in gyms. Put the feet up, grab the remote and relax of an evening or talk to yer children. Youā€™ll find your injuries miraculously disappear.

12 Likes

Is it like a heel spur? I get some (short-term) relief from rolling it with one of these
Aside from that itā€™s activation exercises first thing in the morning when itā€™s particularly bad

Nice one. I had one of them yokes but canā€™t find it anymore. Must pick one up.

And your health, as mo doubt you are well aware

Which part of heel?

Not at all. Iā€™m sure your general health would improve.

Talk about dumb uneducated advice.

Some hypocrite.

Dud you not have serious illness at one point?

I dud. And I still du. I am also crippled with arthritis.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what playing club hurling into your 50s will do for you

an awful lot of posters on here spent an inordinate amount of time every week in front of mirrors in dirty gyms lifting lumps of metal in preparation for that big sports event that never seems to come around.

5 Likes

That big sports event is life, palā€¦ lifting weights has untold benefits for you as you get olderā€¦for example, you may not be such a horrible fucker if you werenā€™t depleted of testosterone and looked like Quasimodo.

3 Likes

More the bottom of it I suppose

why would i lift weights? im perfectly happy with my body. i dont need nor wish it to be another shape. i get plenty of exercise tending my legumes and mowing my lawn.
i have firm evidence that these weirdos who spend their free time lifting lumps of metal in all sorts of directions are deeply insecure and unhappy people.

3 Likes

You just dont get it fella.

Do you not understand why that happened?

I do understand why that happened.

What kind of pain?

You see its your image of weight lifting that is the issue. And its an understandable one.

Its like the image of yanks, German Shepards and multiple other things in the world that people have an image of thats largely unfounded.

Its very good, when done safely and in a layered fashion for bone health, joint health, heart health etc etc

Why?