Injuries

C.A.R.S twice a week for everything.

here is some for hips

and some for back

@Bandage and @Appendage, in to see paddy leahy this morning with sore knee. Paddy took the inflammation out and zapped my knee a few times. A genius.

Went there last week on your recommendation mate

A miracle worker and he is a sound gent

Very happy

Good stuff. I’m tentatively over my chronic calf problems. Wednesday morning was the first time since last summer where I wasn’t conscious of it. My gait wasn’t gimpy and I found myself opening my legs and really expressing myself for the last 2kms.

I am going to do it. I dont have any current injuries though. I wonder would he zap my calves and hammers. They’re riddled with scar tissue.

Are you going to help here? TFL muscle is very tender so the issue is there

You have crispy fascia from dehydration.

Many people think of fascia as a seamless piece of tissue that saran wraps you just beneath the skin. But fascia is more than just superficial; it is also a richly multi-dimensional tissue that forms your internal soft tissue architecture, shaping the pods that actually create your musculature like a honeycomb. Sounds important, right?

Hydrated fascia is happy fascia. The best analogy I can give is of a sponge. When a sponge dries out it becomes brittle and hard. When a sponge is wet and well hydrated it is springy and resilient. You can crush it into a little ball and it bounces back. You can wring it and twist it, but it is difficult to break.

Keep shooting … You might hit the target eventually.

I;m as hydrated as my body requires.

Have you read Natural Born Heroes by Chris McDougal, that fascia stuff is the bomb

You clearly are not. I’ve given you a fix and your cognitive dissonance refuses to accept it.

Fascia is a fluid based tensioner system. Yours is like a dried up sponge.

:roll_eyes:

two mongs dont make a right

Not yet. Worth a read?

It’s a decent historical yarn, gave me a good insight into this fascia you speak of, the Btuce Lee one inch punch is a good example

Yeah, he will do ultrasound to identify where scar tissue is and then zap it. You will notice difference straight away.

Agreed

Go get a physical therapist to work it out for you pal. A good one who’ll out you through the ringer.

Have you rolled your itb?

From what I have read - this has fuck all effect … the problem related to long standing back/hip issues i’d say … and TFL muscle having to pick up the slack for a weakness … the TFL is very tender

I had tfl trouble before and was told itb was issued. Rolled it out and issue resolved. Worth a go.

19th April. Can’t wait.