Injuries

Ya please Fagan ill take a pm, was ment to have the right knee replaced last month and Iā€™m in bits. Still trying to do a few bits work wise but Iā€™m struggling really bad at the momentā€¦

Find this greatly help ref anti inflammation, knee and for sciatica

Vimovo is great and very easy on the stomach, but isnā€™t there some piseog about Vimovo and the Covid?

1 Like

Correct.

The French said anti inflamms should be avoided during covid season. The HSE countered this I believe but itā€™s all the one now as covid season has passed.

Feckin joking? Iā€™m using it as I came off a ladder a while back, and between that and the gel Iā€™m back in action training, whilst waiting for physio

FFS I brought these to A and E and was told yeah theyā€™re grand

I reckon youā€™ll be dead this time tomorrow.

RIP.

1 Like

Rest easy kid ā€¦

1 Like

Did you rob a pharmacy ?

1 Like

Do you know of anything better than this gel or is it sufficient? Or at they all the same? Tnx

Just trying to get better when I can get back to ladder work, destroyed waiting around, 2 jobs since all this crap kicked off

There was a medical chap used to post on TFK a few years back , had a great remedy for all injuries ā€¦

1. Heat hands under warm tap and dry when your hands are nice and warm.
  2. Get a nice lube, like Vaseline
  3. Take a nice chunk of Vaseline and rub it on your thumb
  4. Ram your thumb right up your hole.

Come back to me when thatā€™s done and weā€™ll go nor a nice social distance run.

1 Like

Na no good my thumbs far too big

Even betterā€¦ you want to release the tension in the sphincter - the sphincter tightens and holds trauma when the body gets injured ā€¦ a right good ramming will have you back climbing mountains in a couple of days.

1 Like

Iā€™ll grease up my extension pole so

1 Like

Any of ye evwr had Trochanteric bursitis in the hip area?

Slow as fuck to heal.

Have you a medical diagnosis or a Doctor Google? You may need a cortisone to settle that down.

Thatā€™s all i have for now but pretty sure thatā€™s it. Going to physio next week for advice.

Isnā€™t cortisone just masking the pain which could lead to further damage? Cycling seems fine but walking (particularly on uneven ground) or running leaves it pretty sore after.