Injuries

What’s the injury/symptoms?

What Fenners said, repetative running on the concrete has my heel soar and ankle stiff. Doing the foam rolling and it works but it would be nice to get an oil to dull/get rid of the pain.

Mix it up with a bit of bike work. Can you get out to a few trails or even a pitch you could do some laps of?

use a golf ball on the soles of the feet, sound like your fascia are tightening, Plantar fasciitis can be a fucker to get rid of.

are your runners due a change?

Thanks for that. Used a golf ball on it alright, some dose but it helps alright. Yeah, my Blue & Gold ‘One in a row’ Brooks are due a change. Have 500km up on them but they still feel fairly grand.

Yes, of course, but being a signed up Early Riser it’s still dark so I’ll have to wait before hitting the trails. In saying that you wouldn’t get much in the location, up in Garyduff but it’s full of hills, fuck that! Went for a walk down in Currabinny Woods and there is some great trails down there but it’s outside of my 5km limit.

I hope you’re not ignoring your calf muscle and around your ankle and side of foot? ? I bet you’ll find a knot along the outside of your calf … Get in with something hard around ankle too.

1 Like

Fuck the 5km. The hills will be good for you.

1 Like

You forgot to tell him to toughen the fuck up and stop being such a soft cunt

*sore

And have you tried shoving your thumb up your hole yet?

All these CBD creams aren’t the same. Have a look at the content. This one is 50 times stronger that the ones in the health food shops. it’s edible or use it as a rub as directed. You could try the CBD oil as well, but I didn’t like the taste. The cannabutter did the job.

Are you stressing that butter on you toast?

I fucked my back moving a rock in the garden last night. I’m in bits today.

You won’t get any sympathy here.

dope

I’m sooty to hear that mate

Congratulations, you’re not a real man until this has happen from moving rocks. Your back will grow back stronger and you’ll throw it out moving even bigger rocks in time. :clap:

3 Likes

Fair play for sweeping in to his rescue.

Safe to say I saved the day here

Get a heat patch from chemist and get some ibuprofen… it was the hill run what done you, the rock only finished you off.