Injuries

You canā€™t go wrong with a TFK kerbside consultation

3 Likes

Sure itā€™s the spot to come for on expert opinions.
Iā€™d say there isnā€™t an injury out there that hasnā€™t been dealt with here before.

Thereā€™s so may things it could be with the shoulder you need to get it looked at at least once ā€” at least give us symptoms rather than - itā€™s still fucked.

I know of the lad youā€™re on about. Iā€™ll have a chat with him next time Iā€™m down, thanks.

Much better today. The hot microwave sock thing to the base of the back is the only thing that works

Have a savage stinging/burning sensation on the inside of my shoulder blade, started during a match last week. No bruising or inflammation from what I can see or feel but depending on what Iā€™m doing the pain is fairly excruciating when triggered such as pulling up a pair of trousers or lifting the baby out of the cot.

But when inactive or during other activities no real discomfort. Anyone ever have something similar?

Frozen shoulder?

Pulled a muscle. Sin e

2 hip replacements at 33/34 is some going. Would this be common enough in GAA?

Anecdotally Iā€™ve heard itā€™s become common.

A pal of mine had it done early 40s.

1 Like

Hugely surprising that you wouldnā€™t have a notion

3 Likes

Is that why you are so fat?

Quinnā€™s injury saga has been well-publicized too. Amazing that the uber-Tyrone fan wouldnā€™t know about it. So many internet battles to fight I suppose

4 Likes

Youā€™re very triggered away.

Must be that Garda shame.

Yesā€¦ Has this not been highlighted for a few years now?

3 Likes

Theres a lot to be said about the long term effects of 3G/4G pitches. May not have anything to do with his injury but it will be way more common going forward

1 Like

Collie Moran got a hip replacement in his mid thirties I think
Edit : hip replacement at 30

Iā€™ve heard that said alright. Any research on it ?

I donā€™t know.

Any examples of other players with double hip replacements at his age?

Truthful blanket statement

2 Likes