International Elections Thread

Foreword by Goran Ivanisevic.

Is Maloney the correct pronunciation?

Some week for the far right.

Farage dismantled the nutter.

Australia is some Kip

There was a lad on here saying they were far from neo-nazis. And that the fascists weren’t fascists. You wouldn’t know what to believe.

It’s heartening to see right leaning parties gaining huge support around the world. Multi multiculturalism doesn’t work, we need to protect our indigenous heritage.

What’s happening in Bosnia Herzegovina? It looks like the wrong man has been elected by the people, the losing side have complained to the brits and a recount has been ordered.
An alleged subplot is that the bosnians didn’t go along with sanctions against russia plus the new guy is a fan of both putin and the agreement which brought peace to the area. The tans/US/NATO want to do away with this peace agreement and centralise power instead. As a sub-subplot this might destabilise the region and excuse nato stationing a whole hape of soldiers on Russia’s doorstep.
I’m yet to give a definitive verdict mind, id need to listen to a podcast first

I hope you are not suggesting the west are interfering in the region? The west are good guys.

This reads like an episode of Borgen.
Ah, Birgitte…

The role of the Royal investigator will be key here.

1 Like

President Biden arrived in Cambodia this morning for the ASEAN Summit. He is only the second President to visit which seems strange considering the profound ‘impact’ USA has had here.

The national elections will be held again next year. Our Prime Minister Hun Sen goes in as favourite having been PM for the last 37 years and now banned the main opposition party.

2 Likes

Clever move in fairness

1 Like

Jacinda Ardern gone

1 Like

Looking to get her teeth into something else.

4 Likes

A big job in the UN or some hand wringing woke gig.

3 Likes

Taking over from Kluas at Davos.

She has nothing left in the tank. How could she muster up the energy to take on a huge gig with the UN??

Nothing to do with declining poll numbers I’d suspect