INTERNET beatings

A tent on the side of Carrauntoohil at 3am.

Horsebox has been taking a fair doing from TASE for the past few days.

Would you ever grow a pair of balls and call it like it is instead of licking other people’s arses-you’re a grown man for fuck sake.

:lol:

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 263143”]

Would you ever grow a pair of balls and call it like it is instead of licking other people’s arses-you’re a grown man for fuck sake.
[/quote]most would have there doubts about the above!!

Sandymount has annihilated Totti in the EPL thread. Another rebrand for our Italian maestro is imminent I reckon.

@Rocko getting smashed to pieces in the degenerate gamblers thread as we speak*

*type

Thanks for bringing this up. I usually go back a page or two for context and this topic was very enjoyable considering hurling events since the limerick clare match last year

what happened to @Horsebox[/USER] and @[USER=1517]carryharry ?
they came in here all guns blazing, took a pummelling and have now meekly stepped back, must be the decent anti rugby football stance and strict moral code we adopt on here that had a bad affect on them, i cant think of any other reasons why

[quote=“mickee321, post: 853131, member: 367”]what happened to @Horsebox[/USER] and @[USER=1517]carryharry ?
they came in here all guns blazing, took a pummelling and have now meekly stepped back, must be the decent anti rugby football stance and strict moral code we adopt on here that had a bad affect on them, i cant think of any other reasons why[/quote]
I quickly realised that I was way out of my depth and my only role on here now is mentoring @Mac 's amateur swimming career.

How right you were @Mark Renton

What is he calling himseld these days? @JBL or something like that?

I only pay attention to people who’s contribution I value, so i couldn’t tell you what his name is now…

Mark Renton has been behaving like a child since I mugged him off a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve never even heard of Cunt of Monte Cristo.

@Bandage[/USER] & @[USER=361]Tassotti took some awful beatings on here yesterday. hope both can recover from these

Today is a new day. I welcome the challenge.

guns

Stop fighting and show some love.:):):):):):):):):):):):slight_smile:

@caoimhaoin is in ribbons at the moment…

He’s resembling Gooch’s cruciate at the moment.

dont know, he’s after beating me into submission anyway :oops: