INTERNET beatings

Which is?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1127199, member: 183”]Chris the Sheep. Woof!

Oh wait. Baaaaaad.[/QUOTE]
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2724092_o.gif
Woof!

An embaresment to Ireland and a right good example that the Irish can’t do comedy or sit com with acting the ape and making a show of themselves and feeling the need to plamase the brits in the process, other exhibits Mrs Browne and moone boy.

LinkedIn profile - Miguel notes that he got 500 pts in the leaving. Impressive fact

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1127210, member: 464”]LinkedIn profile - Miguel notes that he got 500 pts in the leaving. Impressive fact[/QUOTE]the Leaving Certificate is the true barometer

Who holds the TFKLC points record around here?

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1127228, member: 2812”]Who holds the TFKLC points record around here?[/QUOTE]I only got 495, but somehow, through sheer effort and guile, have made a complete success of my life

If you possessed your current clarity of thought and cognitive ability back then, would it be reasonable to assume you could have been one of these “700” points kids?

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1127165, member: 234”]
What did lenihan do since fr Ted?[/QUOTE]

The IT Crowd which is a far, far superior sitcom to Fr Ted

Ming Flanagan having a bit of a twitter row with Mairia Cahill and Niall O’Connor (Irish Independent Political Correspondent).

Who’s beating who?

That Cahill one is flailing around all over the place looking for attention. The gist of part of the exchange went like this:

Cahill: So who are you again?
Ming: You should know as you followed me.
Cahill: I probably accidentally followed back, I don’t know who you are.
Ming; I don’t follow you.

Cahill should have claimed she was fraped.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1127288, member: 183”]
Cahill should have claimed she was fraped.[/QUOTE]
:o

Oh dear.

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/police-to-quiz-mairia-cahill

[SIZE=4]Police to quiz Mairia Cahill[/SIZE]
Monday 16th March 2015

Mairia Cahill is to be questioned by police about the alleged harassment of Catherine McCartney.

The Sunday World can reveal Cahill is to be quizzed by the PSNI after they received a complaint about repeated harassment of the sister of murder victim Robert McCartney via social media and telephone.

Police last night were set to contact Mairia Cahill, who is believed to be living in Derry, after viewing evidence of the allegedly offensive material.

“There is a strong possibility that Mairia Cahill could be charged, as the evidence seen so far would warrant that,” a security source told us.

What is not clear is why the women’s friendship turned sour, for the Sunday World can reveal Catherine opened up her home to Cahill in the wake of her rape allegations.

The West Belfast woman, the grand-niece of top IRA man Joe Cahill, claimed she was sexually abused as a teenager by an IRA member and that the republican movement covered it up.

Ms Cahill said she was attacked and raped by an activist from the age of 16 for a period of 12 months in 1997 and that the IRA they conducted a ‘kangaroo court’ and forced her to confront her alleged rapist during their internal inquiry.

Catherine McCartney’s brother Robert was murdered outside Magennis’s pub in Belfast city centre in January 2005.

His dedicated and devastated sisters and fiancée travelled the world tirelessly campaigning for his murderers to be brought to justice.

Catherine McCartney last night confirmed that she had reported Cahill to police. “Yes, I have reported Mairia Cahill to the police for harassment but that’s all I am willing to say,” she told us.

Ming called out the Indo for printing nothing about the Siteserv issue and the two Talbot St cheerleaders have got involved.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1127311, member: 183”]Oh dear.

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/police-to-quiz-mairia-cahill

[SIZE=4]Police to quiz Mairia Cahill[/SIZE]
Monday 16th March 2015

Mairia Cahill is to be questioned by police about the alleged harassment of Catherine McCartney.

The Sunday World can reveal Cahill is to be quizzed by the PSNI after they received a complaint about repeated harassment of the sister of murder victim Robert McCartney via social media and telephone.

Police last night were set to contact Mairia Cahill, who is believed to be living in Derry, after viewing evidence of the allegedly offensive material.

“There is a strong possibility that Mairia Cahill could be charged, as the evidence seen so far would warrant that,” a security source told us.

What is not clear is why the women’s friendship turned sour, for the Sunday World can reveal Catherine opened up her home to Cahill in the wake of her rape allegations.

The West Belfast woman, the grand-niece of top IRA man Joe Cahill, claimed she was sexually abused as a teenager by an IRA member and that the republican movement covered it up.

Ms Cahill said she was attacked and raped by an activist from the age of 16 for a period of 12 months in 1997 and that the IRA they conducted a ‘kangaroo court’ and forced her to confront her alleged rapist during their internal inquiry.

Catherine McCartney’s brother Robert was murdered outside Magennis’s pub in Belfast city centre in January 2005.

His dedicated and devastated sisters and fiancée travelled the world tirelessly campaigning for his murderers to be brought to justice.

Catherine McCartney last night confirmed that she had reported Cahill to police. “Yes, I have reported Mairia Cahill to the police for harassment but that’s all I am willing to say,” she told us.[/QUOTE]

Pair of cunts.

what’s the story with this one Cahill?
Gerry Adams brother rode her when she was in 5th class and now she is writing for the Sindo, is that basically it?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1127324, member: 367”]what’s the story with this one Cahill?
Gerry Adams brother rode her when she was in 5th class and now she is writing for the Sindo, is that basically it?[/QUOTE]
isnt eilis hanlon her auntie as well ? anyway she hates the jarry shinners

wasnt aware of the EOH connection but it would make sense for the sindo nepotism
they have toned down the anti shinner stuff a bit lately i notoced compared to say in december with the likes of Jim Cusack writing shite about slums in belfast