INTERNET beatings

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1127328, member: 367”]wasnt aware of the EOH connection but it would make sense for the sindo nepotism
they have toned down the anti shinner stuff a bit lately i notoced compared to say in december with the likes of Jim Cusack writing shite about slums in belfast[/QUOTE]
that’s because of the “good news” in the economy. I’d say there’ll be serious anti shinner vitriol this week as FG are in serious doo dah regarding the flogging of siteserv to dinny.

@anon7035031 being comprehensively destroyed by @Sidney on the Donald Trump thread. Every single attempted point from Tweedledumb has been torn to shreds. This is a very embarrassing episode for a poster that regards himself as highly as @anon7035031 does and a stunning return to form for Sid after what can only be described as a wobbly 2015 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only an Islamist apologist like yourself (a moron in less polite words) could come to that conclusion. Sidney will be defeated on the Trump thread as he slowly disappears into the hole he is digging.

Like a really crap Comical Ali, you don’t sound very convinced about that.

Opposing views does not mean beatings

Ye are all tools. Thats all.

The only Comical Alis are the loony left who think if we just embrace moderate muslims and give them a hug, all will be well. It’s a busted flush mate, a modern day Nevile Chamberlain argument. The west is slowly waking up to the fact that 7th century Islamic ideology is the problem, and until that’s confronted head on, it matters little how many bombs we drop.

3 Likes

But I thought moderate Muslims didn’t exist.

Oh wait, another contradiction.

You just forgot to include “You’ll live to regret this” in that mini-rant there, Sideshow Bob.

I bet you look something like Peter Finch when he goes mad in “Network” right now.

Somebody whose points are so regularly and comprehensively blown apart by @Nembo_Kid would think that. :smile:

There are three categories of Muslims as anyone who has studied the issue would know; “moderate” Muslims (the majority of Muslims in the west), fundamentalist Muslims (those who want to impose Sharia law on everyone), and reformer Muslims. So called moderate Muslims are part of the problem as although they may be non-violent themselves they refuse to confront the hateful violent intolerance of Islamic ideology. The only group the west should be embracing are the reformers.

1 Like

Its funny how misinformed you are, even with all your stats and memory for the inane.

Do please expand.

No need to.

1 Like

Classic Kev :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

You can’t read? You don’t want to read.

Classic sid.

@feck_it with the instant knock out:

Ouch :confounded:

Rattled stage nein

5 Likes

yer man @Nembo_Kid is been battered around in the EPL thread by @GeoffreyBoycott and in the Cathal Maccarron thread by @caoimhaoin .
im grimacing reading thru them…

The last one there from @GeoffreyBoycott in the Epl thread was a masterful dissection of a poster flailing about like a deaf, dumb and blind kid. Someone needs to euthanise @Nembo_Kid, it’s beyond embarrassing at this stage.

@Nembo_Kid has had a couple of disastrous run ins with @Geoffrey boycott over the last few months. He’s too thick to care about the poundings but I imagine it’s got to be tough for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy who pinned his colours to the mast long ago.