Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

What do the deaths of millions of innocent people matter when you can own the libs

So why aren’t the brave French and UK troops heading to Syria?

What you and others on this thread fail to realize is that the US no longer has a strategic interest in the ME. The EU imports over 50% of its oil and natural gas from Russia and the ME. Should the US continue to police the ME and control Russia so Europe can be secure?

Why would Americans vote for that when America is now energy independent. Sorry, you are on your own. It could be a cold winter.

1 Like

That’s all well and good but US interest and involvement in the ME since WWII has been about keeping the oil flowing. Nobody with a brain would deny that.

Who has been the major beneficiary of keeping the oil flowing? Europe. What would be the impact on Western Europe if the oil had stopped flowing? Or stopped flowing now.

Well maybe if they’d had more than 24 hours notice they might have been able to come up with a plan. The reason Trump is lying his ass off about discussing it with his allies is because he knows he’s done a bad thing.

Why would anyone ever be a US ally again? It’s the most dangerous thing you could ever be.

This reminds me of people washing their hands of the Jews in WW2.

They are happy enough to let the Kurds be massacred though

If what you said was true, the US would pull its support for Israel and the Saudis

That isn’t going to happen

It also doesn’t explain why the US is supporting a genocide in Yemen and threatening nuclear war on Iran

Russia currently controls the US government, pal

Perhaps you could tell us why you’re now fervently arguing against what you were arguing last week

You’re the chap that said the EU would fold like a cheap tent because German car manufacturers would intervene so that tariffs wouldn’t be imposed on the fraction of cars they export to the UK

Yet you think the Russians and the Saudis would suddenly turn off the taps

Weird

The US isn’t a proper democracy pal, it disenfranchises millions of voters just so the Republicans can win on a minority of the votes

It’s weird how you seem to support that

You might be better off asking why the US isn’t a proper democracy

You also seem to have no problems with the US waging a trade war it is clearly going to lose

You’ve been destroyed on the Israel topic before. I don’t have to repeat myself… There’s also zero historical evidence of a pogrom in Limerick… One loud mouth priest and a bit of a reaction… Jew’s lived in Limerick for years after…in the end the community was very small and they moved to Cork where there was a larger community.

the US had no bidness going into Vietnam or any country since…not to mind the discord and assassinations they have carried out all over the place.

The guy literally supports a genocide of Palestinians

He is on record as stating that Israel should take over the entirety of Palestine

He doesn’t ask where the Palestinians would go, presumably into the ground, or maybe ovens, like the Jews - a neater job, no doubt

The US has just implemented a policy in which it was warned that ISIS prisoners would escape en masse

That’s happening, and you’re defending it

You also support the US’s total support for the Saudi regime and made no comment on Trump’s refusal to condemn the chopping up into small pieces of Jamal Khashoggi

You’ve called the Saudi regime “benevolent”

I really don’t think you’re in any position whatsoever to be accusing anybody else of supporting “head choppers”, when it’s what you actually do yourself

All while spreading racist rhetoric against Muslims in general

Anyone who follows any kind of news at all is aware of some or more of many, many crimes against their own people by the Chinese rulers past and present, chief so try casting that nonsense line in another direction although I’m sure someone will be along here soon enough.

So we’ve established now that you think anyone who has criticisms of human rights abuses should first criticise China then move on to whatever else they want.

Grand, but if we’re doing this shouldn’t there be a list so we know when it’s acceptable to criticise any place for human rights abuses in your book?

Fair play though, great deflection in the ME thread.

I disagree with Trump as well on this one, but when is the right time to pull troops from the region? Every Democratic candidate bar Biden wants to pull them immediately. The reality is there will always be one shower of murderous cunts ready and willing to inflict genocide on another shower of murderous cunts.

It’s been over a week, why haven’t the French and UK etc gone in to defend the Kurds?

So, let’s summarize the opinions of TFK’s Jew hating club.

The Jews were wrong after the Second World War to seek a homeland after Europeans had slaughtered 6 million of their 8 million and another 1 million were chased out of every Arab country in the region and North Africa.

The Jews were wrong to accept the two state solution proposed by the UN in 1948 and wrong to defend themselves against another attempted genocide by five Arab nations.

The Jews have been wrong to defend themselves ever since, even when attacked by every neighboring Arab country. The lads firing rockets at civilians are the good guys.

The Jews should go to Alaska so Europeans don’t have to be reminded of their genocide against them. Arabs after all are the good guys, including all the Arab states that fucked out not just the Jews but the Palestinians.

Anything else?

Whatever about world politics which you know something about, you should really stay clear of economic issues which you know nothing about.

It’s not a trade war, it’s a battle over IP and stopping China from stealing every other country’s IP. When this war is won it will benefit Europe as well as the US. China is being hurt badly, their growth has stalled and manufacturers are fleeing to other countries like Vietnam. The US economy is still doing fine.

As for Europe, as @labane1917 predicted the Germans are folding, likely tonight or tomorrow. The German auto industry is contracting, partly because of Brexit uncertainty, they are screaming for a deal to be finalized.

Like the US you mean?

Would you appreciate a friend who you kindly gave the use of your car with a full tank of fuel returning it with the Fuel Light on?

What America has done to the Kurds is absolutely reprehensible. A disgusting act of treachery.

2 Likes

What has Trump just done to keep ISIS down if you don’t mind me asking?
Is letting Turkey ethnically cleanse the Kurds a practical ploy to contain/destroy ISIS or a clever plot to regenerate them?

Not as bad as John Denton.

Are you seriously suggesting if the US were there or not there it would make any difference to the insatiable desire for slaughter among the multitude of cunts in the region.

Why hasn’t the EU sent in the troops? Apparently the EU is the region that will be impacted most by another refugee crisis in Syria. They don’t seem to care much about the Kurds either.

Just for this alone, Trump should be impeached.

1 Like

ISIS has been reduced from controlling large parts of Iraq and Syria to an unarmed rabble living in detention camps. For ISIS to regroup someone would have to first rearm them.

Who do you think that might be?