Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

Maybe the Khashoggis are the Ryan’s of Saudi?

3 Likes

could be, must check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4cYEdvV_0

ryan’s ship doesn’t have the same ring to it though

uncle and nephew

The sooner humanity moves away from oil to alternative fuel / energy the better – let these cunts go back to beheading each other.

5 Likes

graphic details emerging, they cut his balls off and then his head

De heading then beheading

That’s a fantastic plan, are you campaigning around Cork to get people to stop using oil and gas and freeze to death?

Fossil fuels have about ten years left mate. The revolution is coming

More like 100 years, unless we have a nuclear war or get a belt of a stray asteroid. The tipping point might be in 10 years alright.

But it was an accident in the interrogation.

If the US put a small percentage of its military budget into fusion research for the next ten years they wouldn’t need to set foot into the Middle East ever again.

The US is a net exporter of oil and gas, and will be energy independent in 2019 and oil independent in 2021.

The only reason the US is still involved in the Middle East is so you Europeans can get your diesel and heating oil. If Trump has his way the US will be out of the region next year, only fuckwits like Bolton and the departed Haley were opposing him.

The reason they are still in the Middle East is to protect the israelis sure. The most powerful lobby in the US. They should tell the Saudis to fuck themselves and ally with Venezuela instead. Let the Israelis off the leash then and the job is oxo

If I were in charge I would invade Venezuela and get rid of those commie bastards.

Does Israel need protecting? Would anyone realistically attack them at this stage and risk being vaporized?

Agree on the Saudi cunts.

Israel is vulnerable if attacked, country can be cut in two relatively quickly, which is why they are always so twitchy. On the offence though they are unstoppable. Probably the best trained and equipped army in the World. It’s a moot point anyway because the US will always be in behind them if nessecary

The whole of the middle east needs to be wiped out. Cunts the lot of em.

1 Like

They are all pissed off because they are too hot all the time. Global warming will send them over the edge

They started dismembering him before they killed him apparently.

Yeni Şafak daily has obtained information indicating that there are numerous voice recordings from inside the Saudi consulate located in Turkey’s Istanbul where missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi entered on Oct. 2 and never reemerged.

In one of the recordings, Saudi Arabia’s Consul General Mohammad al-Otaibi, who left Turkey for Riyadh on Tuesday, can be heard saying: “If you want to live, be quiet!”

First torture, then execution

Sources indicate that Khashoggi was tortured before he was killed. His fingers were allegedly cut off during the interrogation process before he was decapitated.

The consul general can be heard saying: “Do this outside. You’re going to get me in trouble.”

Khashoggi has long been feared killed after he entered the Saudi Consulate building in Istanbul on Oct. 2 and was never seen exiting.

He moved to Washington last year fearing retribution for his criticism of Prince Mohammed, who has cracked down on dissent with arrests.

On same day Khashoggi went missing, 15 other Saudis, including several officials, arrived in Istanbul on two planes and visited the consulate while Khashoggi was still inside, Turkish police sources said. All of the identified individuals, including a forensic expert, have since left Turkey.

Khashoggi killing took seven minutes

“It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist’s last moments,” told the Middle East Eye.

The source said Khashoggi was “dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door. The screaming stopped when Khashoggi was injected with an as yet unknown substance. Head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive. As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.”

Khashoggi disappearance tops global agenda

Since Khashoggi’s disappearance, many global media outlets have claimed that recordings of his death inside the consulate exist.

Turkish officials have told Reuters that authorities have an audio recording indicating that Khashoggi was killed in the consulate, and have shared evidence with countries including Saudi Arabia and the United States. Saudi Arabia has denied any role in Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Police found “certain evidence” of Khashoggi’s slaying at the consulate, a high-level Turkish official told the Associated Press on Tuesday.

Love how the Turks are just admitting “yes, we have every foreign embassy in our country bugged to high heaven”.

The Saudis are some evil cunts. Their Consul was there when they were at it. Allah Akbar.

Who said my party was all over, huh, huh
I’m in pretty good shape
The best years of my life are like a supernova
Huh, huh, perpetual craze, I said that
Everybody drank my wine - you get my drift
And then we took a holiday with khashoggi’s hipl