Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

There was some African country I read about recently where China built their new parliament building for them :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah that’s brilliant :joy:

2 Likes

So true. These animals need to be left to their own devices. Leave them their own part of the world where they can behave like cavemen and let the rest us of us get on with life.

1 Like

Let the people who want away from barbarism move to the west. Let those who want to keep it and sharia law stay the fuck there, or get booted back there. Unfortunately the snowflakes cant admit the distinction

1 Like

I’d agree with that alright to an extent. Difficult to get right though.

Here’s another one:

1 Like

They didn’t hand over the administrator password I’d say.

1 Like

You probably know this but when Ireland wanted to make new ordinance survey maps back in the day, the Israelis agreed to photograph the entire country for free from their spy planes. We got free maps, they got all the info for if they ever needed to bomb us.

1 Like

I never knew that

Jaysus …

Never happened

so it was an ordnance survey ?

5 Likes

What year is he talking about?

@Fagan_ODowd - I see Turkish intelligence have ‘obtained’ audio of the beating/ torture and murder of the reporter … it just fell into their lap.

I broke that story over a week ago.

1 Like

In fairness to you, noone doubts your knowledge when it comes to spying

6 Likes

Shure the Chinese have been in Africa for years building roads and shit for “free”.All they asked for was the PIN number.

1 Like

Great bunch of lads to work.

To be honest that sounds like we got a great deal.