Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

Iā€™m shook pal.

Mexican drug execution videos are way worse. I saw a fella get the head cut off with a chainsaw whilst he was alive

7 Likes

That was a movie, mateā€¦ Al Pacino played the lead role

3 Likes

Where is your early morning peace? Youā€™ve fallen apart at the first sight of suffering. Youā€™d never handle it in a foxhole.

Google it pal. Are you hard enough to stomach it? The Dagestan massacre is another good one. You have to know what is going on out there

@Watchyourtoes has seen them all.

Did you see the video of the lads who tried to a rob mexican drug lords villa ?
He had a tiger and a lion as a ā€œguard dogsā€. They ripped them boys good and proper.

Thatā€™s a gruesome one

Mexicans are awful savage. Thereā€™s a good few beheading videos aswell. The done one fella with a blunt bread knife. It was horrendous. Took about 3 minutes to get the head off him

1 Like

CERVANTES: I have lived nearly fifty years, and I have seen life as it is.

Pain, misery, hunger ā€¦ cruelty beyond belief.

I have heard the singing from taverns and the moans from bundles of filth on the streets.

I have been a soldier and seen my comrades fall in battle ā€¦ or die more slowly under the lash in Africa. I have held them in my arms at the final moment.

These were men who saw life as it is, yet they died despairing.

No glory, no gallant last words ā€¦ only their eyes filled with confusion, whimpering the question: ā€œWhy?ā€

I do not think they asked why they were dying, but why they had ever lived.

3 Likes

Are you from Limerick?

1 Like

I must give that one a watch!

Iā€™ll send it on!

1 Like

i love the way the snowflakes screech like little bitches when the slightest little sign of the society they have craved and created is shoved into their innocent little faces.

1 Like

Did ye see that one of some teenager in a favella getting hacked by another lad with a fairly blunt hatchet?

would you send me on ms northeren oireland 2017 first?

1 Like

I will later on once I find a suitable video sharing platform to put the videos on

2 Likes

Iā€™d didnā€™t see that one. Isis used to do a few graphic ones. Very professional videoā€™s. Whatever happened to them lads

We need a TFK Telegram group for sharing these videos!

1 Like

ye can keep them to yourselves ye sick cunts