Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

What’s even more outrageous is the Yanks supplying these lunitics with billions of dollars worth of arms.

A decent number of big US investmant bankers were in Riyadh yesterday settling a 30 billion dollar deal.

Gas cunts.

1 Like

Indeed, 400b arms deal to the mad cunts. Crazy shit

Has this disappeared from the news since the postal bombs yesterday

1 Like

Coincidental timing alright isn’t it?

1 Like

Luckily Padraig Harrington is on hand to shine a little light into the darkness of Saudi Arabia

Good man padraig. Irfu reasoning for apartheid strike busting. I’d say he makes more money giving motivational talks to those King of rubby goys these days than playing golf in any case. He knows which side his bread is buttered.

Has the Saudis being animals gone away already?

If the Saudis had anything to do with this it’ll be interesting.

Thats a terrible thought, to think that the Saudi’s could be involved in something like this. Saudi Arabia is a peaceful loving nation that treats everyone the same. :slight_smile:

In other positive Saudi PR news

By god

allah

The thot plickens

Jamal Khashoggi strangled as soon as he entered consulate, prosecutor confirms

I like the bit where the Saudis invited the Turks to Riyadh to interview the lads but only under Saudi supervision :joy:

You’d like to think that they pealed his face off and cut his nads off when he was dead, but I doubt it.

But it’s sweep sweepery

The entrance to the Saudi consulate in Istanbul reminds me of a sleazy night club in the Canary Islands .

Why, Is @HBV outside it with his son and a roll of 50s?

2 Likes

These places wouldn’t be knocking shops as such . Just a grand sleaziness to the places .