Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

If you hate fascism you should hate actual fascist regimes, like Iran, China, etc. You donā€™t though, you hate those fighting actual fascism. Thatā€™s the sad place the left has found themselves in, and the reason loons like Corbyn are being rejected.

ā€¦ or something, something.

Barack Obama signed a deal with Iran, a deal which was internationally recognised and brought peace

Trump ripped it up for no other reason than because Obama signed it and has been threatening war ever since

What happened last night was all but a declaration of war

And you have simpletons here defending all this because Trump is on ā€œtheir sideā€

These are the same idiots who calimed to be against the Iraq War, but in reality never were

Dunning-Kruger 101

They are there because Obama walked away from the ME.

The ā€œlogicā€ of the Iraq War supporters was that anybody who didnt support going to war in Iraq was a supporter of Saddam Hussein

And here that ā€œlogicā€ is wheeled out yet again

I think somebody used the phrase ā€œdumb as rocksā€ on another thread

Quite

At least he has a new cause to keep him going until the US Primary season kicks off.

4 Likes

Poor @anon7035031 canā€™t fight his own battles again

The PMs to the edgy hipster fash like @TheUlteriorMotive and @balbec have gone out

Has comrade Corbyn sent his condolences yet?

1 Like

Heā€™ll surely go to the funeral.

You must have forgot to include @Tassotti in the PM pool, mate

Poor form

Funny how the neo-con hipster fash, the John Boltons of the forum, havenā€™t addressed this

New York Times reporter Farnaz Fassihi with a moving eulogy to Soleimani, a man of peace and lover of democracy and womenā€™s rights.

They still havenā€™t addressed it :grin:

This will be a bad one chaps.

Are we fucked?

It depends on Iranā€™s response. They have been acting the cunt for years, support for Hezbollah and calling for destruction of Israel, support for Assad, the attack on the Saudi oil fields, the recent attack on the US embassy in Baghdad. Theyā€™ve now been told to back off, so the ball is in their court.

I think they will do fuck all.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be grand weā€™ll be watching the missiles going over us

Iā€™ll stock up on cans of cider so. Watching the missile go by will be a nice way to spend an evening.

If you hit an aggressive dog a tap on the nose they very rarely get less aggressive. I reckon theyā€™ll go fucking mental.