Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

Who do you think you are replying to ffs.he has not and never will be in America, i know he’s just annoying but its actually gone very sad now. Egging him on isn’t good for him and to be honest is the equivalent of a man like yourself arguing with a drifter or disabled person on the subway. Stick on ignore and move on,big year of US politics ahead.

Hi @maroonandwhite

Have you always been such a sad, miserable, lonely, self-hating cunt with a terminally negative attitude to life, or was it just when you started posting here that it happened?

I feel terribly sorry for you

I live 15 minutes from San Fran and it is an utter shithole, unless walking in human feces turns you on (maybe it does?). I wouldn’t live there even if you paid my rent/mortgage.

Boston and New York are not great as far as US cities go, the climate is shit for one thing. Austin, Denver, Raleigh Durham, etc. there are countless mid to large size cities that are far better to live in.

Places you’ve never been sadly.

Saudi ArabiaEdit

See also: Alleged Saudi role in September 11 attacks

While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors, Saudi Arabia arguably remains the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba(LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.[98][99]

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world’s largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[100] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant and others. In a December 2009 diplomatic cable to U.S. State Department staff (made public in the diplomatic cable leaks the following year), U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton urged U.S. diplomats to increase efforts to block money from Gulf Arab states from going to terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan, writing that “Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide” and that “More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaeda, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups.”[37] An August 2009 State Department cable also said that the Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba, which carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks, used a Saudi-based front company to fund its activities in 2005.[37][37][101]

The violence in Afghanistan and Pakistan is partly bankrolled by wealthy, conservative donors across the Arabian Sea whose governments do little to stop them.[37] Three other Arab countries which are listed as sources of militant money are Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates, all neighbors of Saudi Arabia.[37][38]

According to two studies published in 2007 (one by Mohammed Hafez of the University of Missouri in Kansas City and the other by Robert Pape of the University of Chicago), most of suicide bombers in Iraq are Saudis.[102][103][104]

Fifteen of the 19 hijackers of the four airliners who were responsible for 9/11 originated from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon.[105] Osama bin Laden was born and educated in Saudi Arabia.

Starting in the mid-1970s the Islamic resurgence was funded by an abundance of money from Saudi Arabian oil exports.[106] The tens of billions of dollars in “petro-Islam” largess obtained from the recently heightened price of oil funded an estimated “90% of the expenses of the entire faith.”[107]

Throughout the Sunni Muslim world, religious institutions for people both young and old, from children’s maddrassas to high-level scholarships received Saudi funding,[108]“books, scholarships, fellowships, and mosques” (for example, “more than 1500 mosques were built and paid for with money obtained from public Saudi funds over the last 50 years”),[109] along with training in the Kingdom for the preachers and teachers who went on to teach and work at these universities, schools, mosques, etc.[110] The funding was also used to reward journalists and academics who followed the Saudis’ strict interpretation of Islam; and satellite campuses were built around Egypt for Al Azhar, the world’s oldest and most influential Islamic university.[111]

The interpretation of Islam promoted by this funding was the strict, conservative Saudi-based Wahhabism or Salafism. In its harshest form it preached that Muslims should not only “always oppose” infidels “in every way”, but “hate them for their religion … for Allah’s sake”, that democracy “is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century”, that Shiaand other non-Wahhabi Muslims were “infidels”, etc.[112] According to former Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew, while this effort has by no means converted all, or even most, Muslims to the Wahhabist interpretation of Islam, it has done much to overwhelm more moderate local interpretations of Islam in Southeast Asia, and to pitch the Saudi-interpretation of Islam as the “gold standard” of religion in minds of Muslims across the globe.[113]

Patrick Cockburn accused Saudi Arabia of supporting extremist Islamist groups in the Syrian Civil War, writing: “In Syria, in early 2015, it supported the creation of the Army of Conquest, primarily made up of the al-Qaedaaffiliate the al-Nusra Front and the ideologically similar Ahrar al-Sham, which won a series of victories against the Syrian Army in Idlibprovince.”[114]

While the Saudi government denies claims that it exports religious or cultural extremism, it is argued that by its nature, Wahhabism encourages intolerance and promotes terrorism.[115] Former CIA director James Woolsey described it as “the soil in which Al-Qaeda and its sister terrorist organizations are flourishing.”[116] In 2015, Sigmar Gabriel, Vice-Chancellor of Germany, accused Saudi Arabia of supporting intolerance and extremism, saying: “Wahhabi mosques are financed all over the world by Saudi Arabia. In Germany, many dangerous Islamists come from these communities.”[117][118] In May 2016, The New York Times editorialised that the kingdom allied to the U.S. had “spent untold millions promoting Wahhabism, the radical form of Sunni Islam that inspired the 9/11 hijackers and that now inflames the Islamic State”.[119] Iranian Hamidreza Taraghi, a hard-line analyst with ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said, “ISIS ideologically, financially and logistically is fully supported and sponsored by Saudi Arabia…They are one and the same”.[120]

In 2014, former Prime Minister of Iraq Nouri al-Maliki stated that Saudi Arabia and Qatar started the civil wars in Iraq and Syria, and incited and encouraged terrorist movements, like ISIL and al-Qaeda, supporting them politically and in the media, with money and by buying weapons for them. Saudi Arabia denied the accusations which were criticised by the country, the Carnegie Middle East Center and the Royal United Services Institute.[121][122]

One of the leaked Podesta emails from August 2014, addressed to John Podesta, identifies Saudi Arabia and Qatar as providing “clandestine,” “financial and logistic” aid to ISILand other “radical Sunni groups.” The email outlines a plan of action against ISIL, and urges putting pressure on Saudi Arabia and Qatar to end their alleged support for the group.[123][124] Whether the email was originally written by Hillary Clinton, her advisor Sidney Blumenthal, or another person is unclear.[125]

Following the 2017 Tehran attacks, Iranian authorities such as members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs Javad Zarif, have accused Saudi Arabia of being behind the attacks.[126][127] In a Twitter post, Zarif wrote, “Terror-sponsoring despots threaten to bring the fight to our homeland. Proxies attack what their masters despise most: the seat of democracy”. His statements referred to the Saudi deputy crown prince Mohammad bin Salman’s threats against the country about a month earlier, in which bin Salman revealed their policy to drag the regional conflict into Iranian borders.[126][127][128] Adel al-Jubeir, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister, denied his country’s involvement in the attacks and said Riyadh had no knowledge of who was responsible for them.[129] He condemned terrorist attacks and killing of the innocent “anywhere it occurs”.[129]

Bob Corker, chairman of the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, stated that the Saudi support for terrorism “dwarfs what Qatar is doing”; the statement was made after Saudi Arabia cut ties with Qatar, citing alleged support of terrorism by the latter.[130]

According to Newsweek , the United Kingdomgovernment may decide to keep secret the results of an official inquiry into the supporters of the Islamist militant groups in the country. The findings are believed to have references to Saudi Arabia.[131]

Following various accusations relating to sponsoring terrorism, Saudi Arabia became eager to join the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF). However, a review conducted by the FATF on Saudi’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing system, pointed that the kingdom has not been able to tackle the risk of terrorism financing by third-party and facilitators, as well as individuals financing international terrorist organizations.[132][133]

In 2019, Saudi Arabia has been granted a full membership of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) becoming the first Arab country awarded this full membership. This was following the group’s Annual General Meeting in Orlando. The group is responsible for designing and issuing standards and policies that face money laundering and terrorist financing.[134]

On 25 June 2019, the Arab Coalition has revealed that Saudi and Yemeni special forces had captured Abu Osama al-Muhajir, the leader (emir) of ISIS’s network in Yemen. The ISIS’s leader, as well as other members of ISIS, were arrested on 3 June 2019 in a house that was under surveillance.[135][136]

Here’s a bit of a wiki article to get you started, but if you google it you’ll find literally hundreds if not thousands of articles explaining it to you

2 Likes

You live under the sea?

Figures, you do come across like somebody who has water on the brain

Listen you genuinely need help, i know you might like getting replies but it can’t be good for you. I don’t want anything got to do with you as id be picking on a vulnerable person basically. I hope you give the internet a good break this year and get some fresh air, its just not appropriate to interact with you im afraid. I have you on ignore years but some replies are viewable, hopefully that’ll get sorted.

It consumes an hour or two on a Saturday morning before the football starts.

Leftist nutcases are endangering our western way of life, they need to be crushed as Corbyn was crushed recently.

Bullet points ffs man.

But they aren’t reality. Bill Maher is great on this. If you were to believe twitter there was queues from polling station and corbyn was about to revolutionize britain, similarly youd think the states is on the brink of civil war. But none of that is true in the real world.

Hi m8

There’s no need to project the utter sadness, futility and neediness of your life onto others

Living out your life desperately and vicariously through an Ulster club football team in the hope of refelcting some imagined glory onto “roooral Ireland” was the latest and one of the saddest demonstrations of the emptimess of your existence

I’ll probably never go to the US, because I don’t have much interest in going there, same as I don’t have much interest in going to Iran

Coincidentally, the amount of times I’ve been to the US is the same number of times you’ve ever had sex and ever will have*

*Outside of with your sister

Try and develop some sort of a concentration span

I know the opioids probably mitigate against that, but at least try

But they are reality at a local level. Millions of people in America live in shithole cities ran by “progressive” Democrats whose policies ensure their lives remain shit. It’s very sad actually.

As for Sid, sure if I didn’t talk to him who would? There isn’t one other poster on here who engages with him, the same with his dozen user accounts on boards. This is his only refuge and I am his only hope for salvation.

You see you just come across as somebody fit for an asylum when you write this sort of stuff

It’s hard to believe that somebody could genuinely embody a parody to such an extent, but I guess that’s why people like you are lampooned in the first place, because people like you really do exist in reality

Saudis are the number one state sponsor of Islamist terrorism

1 Like

I’m an elite poster m8.

There are generally two types of people who vote Republican - rich cunts with no heart, and poor idiots with no brain

I’m not sure where you fall in that, actually - probably all of it without the rich bit

I’ve seen Elite biscuits make more sense than you

For @maroonandwhite

Very pertinent for somebody so obviously low

You are (understandably) concerned by that as you live across a bridge from the most extreme example. Tax bases eroded, state level funding etc come into play in many of these cities

…and you base that on a Wiki article? that’s very poor internetting mate. If I wrote a Wiki article would you believe it as fact?

I have no time for any fundamentalist Islamist cunts, but the Saudi’s are showing some signs of moving beyond hatred for Jews as their primary philosophy.