Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

TFK

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 973600, member: 367”]@Julio Geordio ill put up a proper post soon
the place is an absolute mess. Egypt is now a madhouse with a complete power vacuum since Mubarak was kicked out and in now officially a state with no law and order whatsoever, The sinai pensinsula adjacent to israel is no longer in the control of the Egyptian military and is now run by various Islamic jihad groups and human traffickers smuggling people from South Sudan across the Israeli border, some fucking revolution all right that was in Egypt,
Syria is relatively quite, but its another Egypt in the making once Assad goes.
The situation in Israel is always chaotic, the 3 Israeli teenagers that were kidnapped by Hamas outside Hebron last week are still not returned, the IDF peformed various raids into the west bank but alas came up with nothing, this could be another Gilad Shalit situation i think, The West Bank is an even bigger mess Fatah and Abbas went into an alliance with Hamas ( the same crowd who killed most of then in Gaza in 2007 during the Hamas takeover) , Netanyahu is now refusing to speak with Fatah as he dosent recognize Hamas and Abbas is now seething as the guys who guaranteed him they would help him negotiate went and kidnapped the 3 kids, in reponse Israel built a few more settlements… they can all go to fuck as far as im concerned[/QUOTE]

those 3 jewish kids were just found murdered outside Hebron
all hell is going to break loose here, this gives Netanyahu carte blanche now to play the victim card, i reckon the IDF are going in to the west bank in a matter of days… we had 2 rocket warnings down in work today with grads from Gaza…
a mess.

Mickee, would Israel’s support for Kurdish independence be with a view that the Kurds might be a help with the Palestinians?

Probably because the US is driving the Kurdish idea for their own reasons?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 973956, member: 367”]those 3 jewish kids were just found murdered outside Hebron
all hell is going to break loose here, this gives Netanyahu carte blanche now to play the victim card, i reckon the IDF are going in to the west bank in a matter of days… we had 2 rocket warnings down in work today with grads from Gaza…
a mess.[/QUOTE]

How do the Israelis feel about the ISIS crowd Mickee?

The Kurds have had a pretty pro West stance mainly due to the fact that the US were their only hope. It also weakens Iraq who have been long term enemies of Israel even before their shift towards Iran.

It’s a wonder the Israelis haven’t cleaned house down there yet, I’d say their only problem is they wouldn’t know who to support, not that they’d mind taking them all on if it came to it

ISIS getting close to Jordan will force Israel to move.

Where will they go to next Piles?

How would I know :wink:
Note to self, Fagan is getting too close, he must be ‘taken care of’

Is there anyone she won’t ride?

Rolf Harris?

Boom!

@mickee321 what kind of capabilites do Hamas have?
This morning they mentioned the usual rhetoric of “unleashing the gates of hell” on Israel. Would they actually have the fire power to trouble Israel in any way?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 974257, member: 1786”]@mickee321 what kind of capabilites do Hamas have?
This morning they mentioned the usual rhetoric of “unleashing the gates of hell” on Israel. Would they actually have the fire power to trouble Israel in any way?[/QUOTE]

apart from suicide bombers who have the ability to cause carnage they do have these Fajr rockets from Iran that have a range of 70kms that mean they can hit Tel Aviv from Gaza City like they did in november 2012 when my wedding was going on, that’s about it tho… now however they are showing they are also an active presence in the west bank with their message of intent last night, if they are firing rockets from both gaza and ramallah then it will get messy.
at the moment there are about 40 rockets a days landing from Gaza in the south in places around 35kms from gaza like Sderot / ashkelon / kiryat gat, poor cities inhabited by ethiopian, north african jews and israeli arabs that the government and the worlds media dont give a fuck about, this dosent even make the news, usually damage is limited due to the iron dome system and the improved early warning sirens ( you have 45s to get to the safe room), a house will get destroyed, a school, , the odd death, life is totally disrupted, kids are going nuts , they are third world cities and are rotting… if Hamas launch something on Tel Aviv tho then the IDF will react with their usual gusto

i really dont know Piles

they just see them as yet another islamic jihad group who will fund Hamas really Julio…
Ill post a proper reply later…

@mickee321 - What are the chances these kids were killed by Israeli hardliners looking to kickoff with ISIS on the move?

very slim, but not impossible either, altho Hamas remaining silent still on the thing is pretty ominous.
Given where the bodies were found in an area under PA control that jews are not allowed enter it is highly unlikely and almost impossible the bodies were dumped there by say some Kahnist freaks

Basically the more divided and weak the Middle Eastern nations are the better for Isreal.

Does that dome intercept the missiles in the sky?
What sort of percentage would it intercept?