Iraq / Middle East / Murder Thread

Iā€™m seriously coming to a u-turn on the whole area- I think Israel should just nuke the whole of the Arab world and be done with itā€¦

fuckin hellā€¦ thatā€™s some mixā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 974271, member: 1786ā€]Does that dome intercept the missiles in the sky?
What sort of percentage would it intercept?[/QUOTE]

90%+

It also has a smart technology that allows the system to know whether the missiles are likely to hit a civilian area or not. If not they just leave them off as its $50,000 an intercept.

The Israelis are pound for pound the most lethal bunch of men ever assembled.

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 974261, member: 367ā€]apart from suicide bombers who have the ability to cause carnage they do have these Fajr rockets from Iran that have a range of 70kms that mean they can hit Tel Aviv from Gaza City like they did in november 2012 when my wedding was going on, thatā€™s about it thoā€¦ now however they are showing they are also an active presence in the west bank with their message of intent last night, if they are firing rockets from both gaza and ramallah then it will get messy.
[/QUOTE]

Fireworks at your wedding? Flash bastard.

it is
the internal racism between Jews (nothing to do with Arabs) is incredible between Mizrakim and Ashkenazim.
the towns in the south by Gaza are desperately poor places filled with those people and also you will have a Bedoin / Arab population especially in the desert, no one gives a fuck about these places, if one rocket is to drop on Tel Aviv id say Gaza will be pummeled to bits, the poor fuckers living in Netivot have this on a daily basis

[QUOTE=ā€œJulio Geordio, post: 974276, member: 332ā€]90%+

It also has a smart technology that allows the system to know whether the missiles are likely to hit a civilian area or not. If not they just leave them off as its $50,000 an intercept.

The Israelis are pound for pound the most lethal bunch of men ever assembled.[/QUOTE]

its an incredible system but during a sustained attack it will never have a 90% success rate as was seen in november 2012. driving back from work on highway 4 from ashdod to haifa was nuts, one day i got out 3 times due to rocket warnings (they come on the radio) , youā€™d here the boom and then get back into the car, its nuts women crying and shitā€¦ where i live we had one when i was getting out of my car in the parking lot of a shopping mall, the siren went off , you leg it to the safe area and wait for the bang, id say you have about 45s allright, its total chaos, no phone reception or anything, doing that 20 times a data would drive you nutsā€¦

Robert Earnshaw freaked out when he saw one intecepted when training one morning with Maccabi Tel Aviv and legged it

That was nothing compared to the second inifada in 2001 i am told, the wifeā€™s stories about suicide attacks in Jerusalem are crazy, there was in a Sbarro pizza cafe that killed a few of her friends, mad shit

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 974389, member: 367ā€]its an incredible system but during a sustained attack it will never have a 90% success rate as was seen in november 2012. driving back from work on highway 4 from ashdod to haifa was nuts, one day i got out 3 times due to rocket warnings (they come on the radio) , youā€™d here the boom and then get back into the car, its nuts women crying and shitā€¦ where i live we had one when i was getting out of my car in the parking lot of a shopping mall, the siren went off , you leg it to the safe area and wait for the bang, id say you have about 45s allright, its total chaos, no phone reception or anything, doing that 20 times a data would drive you nutsā€¦

Robert Earnshaw freaked out when he saw one intecepted when training one morning with Maccabi Tel Aviv and legged it

That was nothing compared to the second inifada in 2001 i am told, the wifeā€™s stories about suicide attacks in Jerusalem are crazy, there was in a Sbarro pizza cafe that killed a few of her friends, mad shit[/QUOTE]

Stupid question Mickee but would you not come home out of that place?

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 974389, member: 367ā€]i , youā€™d here the boom and then get back into the car, its nuts women crying and shitā€¦
[/QUOTE]

maybe you should put a little hole in the boot to let some air and light in for them thenā€¦

ah look, when its peaceful itā€™s grand but you know yourself once you put down roots, etcā€¦

Iā€™d take my chances in the Gaza Strip over Cobh.

Gaza / Foynes /Cobh are all very busy posts

Big weekend in Foynes this weekend with the Airshow on.

I hope they punished the cafe for that-was it gone off cheese or what?

I assume isis would be thrilled if the idf attacked. Israeli soldiers on the ground would be Huge recruiting boost for them plus as far as I can recall the idf was less effect than would be expected in their last conflict where they went in to lebanon was it

ah FFS, why would the israeli army want to attack some bunch of lunatics in Iraq, things are bad enough here as it is

@twiceasnice97 , Leb in 2006 was a disaster allright for the IDF, they got mullered

Isreal arenā€™t putting boots on the ground. There is no reason for them to, a rebel state in the heart of the Middle East surrounded by enemies wonā€™t last long.

despite the constant reference to isis as terrorists they seem to be well organised, well led and highly motivated. with the territory and loot they seem to be well armed.
The only force able to resist them currently seems to be the kurds but they will be quite happy to see Iraq disappear as it suits their purposes you would imagine, so short of the americans going back in, you wonder where the opposition will come from?

it would be very interesting to see the whole thing blow up in the saudis faces. how the fcuk can they be allies of the us and funding various lunatic organisations at the same time

There is nothing in the definition of ā€˜terroristā€™ which implies that they arenā€™t (a) well organised, (b) well led, Ā© highly motivated and (d) well armed. The IRA were all of these things once upon a time, as were FARC, Al-Qaeda etc.

Canā€™t spell Ashkenazi without Nazi.