Ireland captain Rory Best refuses to comment on attending team-mates' trial

Bringing up intimidation is a part of a narrative a group of people have put out there.

The IRFU nailed their colours to the mast

1 Like

This girl knows now that the IRFU and the rugby crowd have made up their mind about her

I’d imagine the girl is more exercised about how the jury will make up their minds about her.

Why do you hate women

Clown

And clowns?

Why did you commend Chelsea Football Club for trying to buy the silence of rape/paedophile victim Gary Johnson?

It’s like Rastoolers. It seems a bit edgy after a few drinks to sing songs about murder, blowing up boats, rape etc and it is not appropriate but has always been the way with men and booze but not sure much else can be extrapolated from it.

8 Likes

Oooft, that won’t go down well.

cc @gilgamboa

1 Like

Jesus wept

About as newsworthy as a SF lad cutting off a clamp. If there is a conviction, I’ll judge him on the words he uses in his character reference.

3 Likes

Did you attend a fee paying school?

Interesting stat, a recent survey has shown 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape

1 Like

Yes I had a few paying education, better than your fee paying matrimony

4 Likes

I didnt realise the McIlroy cunt waving his knob around was in the Ulster rugby academy.

Fucking deviant.

1 Like

Fucko says

why did every cunt roll his eyes & say “cantwell will get that” when the shortlist was announced for michael lesters replacement?

Ok, you are biased towards the sport of rogbee so your point will be stricken from the record

1 Like

You’re

Seeing as you can’t even get that right, your thoughts on this, and any other subject, are null and void.

Seeing as you have no qualifications as has been proven before your views carry no weight