Ireland politics (Part 2)

Heā€™s a complete prick. Sanctimonious cunt

1 Like

Cork County Boxing Board President Mick Oā€™Brien said the gathering was permitted because of a directive issued by the Department of an Taoiseach to allow the December 12 event honouring amateur boxer and father of the Taoiseach, Paddy Martin, to be staged.

Does Martin think heā€™s Mugabe now

1 Like

State of this plamasing prick last night

I was out with aul lad yesterday. FF all his life. Now a SF man.

Enda Kenny is the only Taoiseach since Jack Lynch not to have a scandal about him he says.

What about Garret Fitzgerald I says.

What the fuck about Fitzgerald he says

No scandal says I.

Silence.

Kids shoes he says.

5 Likes

Never heard of the curious tale of Garret Fitzgeraldā€™s mortgage with AIB?

Also a man with 2 pints told me enda was bumping uglies with MMOC

1 Like

Did the state some service.

Hopefully his entry was more successful than her attempt to drive into Leinster House

I heard a few Enda yarns

How did he end up with no Money and living upstairs with the son?

My late dad was an admirer of GF we had ructions, fitzgerald and co stood back and let the brits ride roughshod over the nationalist ppl of the 6 counties and let the heavy gang etc hammer fuck out of republicans in the free state,at a time when it wasnā€™t trendy to be a shimmer,FG and FF are cunts of the highest order, facilitated extradition,let british agents move freely in the 26 counties,all blue shirts are blackguards from Jenny to Leo the langer,and are not Iā€™m any way good for our country ,this bloody monopoly of FF FG needs to be broken

1 Like

Dunno, but he certainly had murky dealings with AIB

There was a GPA before Dessieā€™s crew .

1 Like

No sign of the MM story on RTE yetā€¦

Mighty Mouse?

I suppose RTE were never much into the regulations themselves so they dont want to be seen as hypocrites

Eh, Dublin monagahan bombings? Preferential loans?

1 Like

The heavyweights are wading in now.

1 Like
2 Likes