Ireland politics (Part 2)

No.

You forgot a couple of other options

A. Friend or close contact of someone high up in the hospital
B. A private school teacher who teaches the kids of the friend or close contact high up in the hospital.

4 Likes

Odd how you went from getting on your soapbox to pontificate to other about people getting a vaccine not needing a vaccine to boasting about getting one and then refusing to clarify on what basis you got it?

1 Like

You’re no craic.

1 Like

Lets have a look at this doozy again.

No, but watching poor Fulvio go absolutely mental surely is :popcorn:

1 Like

I think you’re a wee bit unnerved by this if I’m honest.

Having yourself caught bang to rights as a conceited hypocrite and replayed again on a regular manner has you slightly humiliated.

1 Like

You’ve been vaccinated?

How did you swing that?

I’ll PM you.

The normal TFK reply to this goes “I’ll take one too”…
I won’t bother but thanks anyhow.

1 Like

Marc McSharry just straight out answered no on newstalk just now when asked if he had confidence in Champs leadership.

maybe fat rabbitte was wrong about mcsharry after all

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy do you not have an NHS number? You must have your vaccine by now?

I won’t be getting a vaccine.

The guy who keeps screaming about the vaccine programme won’t be getting a vaccine :smiley:

1 Like

Star Trek Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Yes.

I’m not going to tell people they should or should not get the vaccine, that’s a personal choice.

The issue remains then hinging the reopening of society on a vaccine rollout and then making a mess of it. The failure of the vaccine rollout impacts everyone.

Do you think the vaccine rollout can be successful if people refuse to take it?

1 Like

Yes.

I see you are once again angling for a totalitarian society where people are not allowed exercise their personal choices and put a value on their own health.

How can a vaccination programme be successful if people refuse to take it?